Click for me :D

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Preparation D:

Today, was fun.
When Melvin was back from school,
I have finally get back my old wallet, most of my cards, keys are there, but I have lost many money & including an apple charger. D:
I wanted to see the apple charger, but when I reached there with Daddy, He spent most of his money on the taxi ride.
While on the trip to collect my old wallet , I heard the conversation between Daddy & the Taxi Driver.
I heard that he always have difficulties managing customers already , those foreign people.
Then, heard that he will always get scolding from them, & they might complain to the office. All those.
& then I realised that my daddy is the first man I ever love. 
He is the best man I ever love, Really !
He is fierce sometimes, but on the same time, he might be cute.
I dont want to leave him at all , I dont know what will happen to me if my dad leave me  alone in this earth already. This is to tell most of the teens , Please treasure what you have now, dont wait till it is gone. 
I really dont wish to . D: , But my actions show that, I cant do it D:
I love my Daddy , Really. 100% heart on him !
(I admit, I nearly cried when I was writing this part).

After that, take bus 13 , from there to AMK .
Super long trip , but when you are doing your own things, it passes really fast .
I leave Dear waiting there D: , I feel so bad.
Then, not long after I came, Maurice came. I was like "YOU NEVER TELL ME YOU ARE COMING !"
Went and take some walk around the centre area , then go the latest NTUC , where it is 24hour & there is a second floor. :) ,
Dear bought a cake, pandan cake . He ate the whole thing. O.O

Then , after that , went up .
I show attitude -.- . Okay then . (Actually, I dont know why I did that) . I damn buey song that time.
Sorry , if the people there chua tio , I really dont know what am I doing. ._.

After that , slack awhile, went to Dear's house.
I didnt talk much to the step mum , because I really dont know how to start to talk a topic to her.
But I know his brother, Bryan Tan :) , !
He is a cute parrot laa , he repeat what me, Mel & Mau said. :) , He is damn hyper,
I dont know how he get his imba stamina from.
How come the whole family, the boys will get so imba stamina de , His brother also have , he also have.
He is damn cute ! :D , He love taking photos lo ! :D
Then, we take some photos :) , ! Wow. I love it actually. :D
All the photos below, is non-edited part :)

Melvin & Bryan . (The Tan Brothers) Real de xD
 They look more like father & son then Brothers right ? xD

Pig Face ! :D 

I like this photo with Bryan (Y) 

We look like a family right :) 
 Not going to boast about this. My fringe is killing me. But I really love this pic :) !




When Mel was young ! 

BRYAN TAN ! 
(Rest can be found in Facebook) :)

I just realised when I see Melvin's primary school pic.
OMG, HE IS SUPER FAT , COMPARE TO NOW ! >.< 
Then , I saw all those awards , wa ! Meow, he super pro laa . 
Then he cooked for me & Maurice , his speciality - MAGGIE . LOL .
Then, we watched lbxx , for awhile, the go off le. :)

While on the way back, Dyana say , The braces will hurt more then extraction . >.< ,
Die, I die ! I still want to help Dear to dye his hair de , then , my braces kill it all, I thought it will not hurts so much, now what Dyana says . I want to cry le . I dont know what will happen tomorrow.
I hope one sleeep , can kills it all D: .
I dont care, even if hurts, I am strong enough to stand all those pain.
Dying his hair will be fast de ! I will be strong de ! :D , I dont want to disappoint Melvin Tan :D


Omg, am I going to be like that tomorrow ? 


Wish me luck :D !!
They say they are going to pull all my front teeth back , to all the gaps will be covered, Wts.
D: .

I REALLY WANT TO HELP DEAR DYE HIS HAIR , PLEASE !!!
PLEASE DONT BE SO PAINFUL ALRIGHT ?