Click for me :D

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I love the atmosphere ~~

Let's talk about yesterday ~ :D
I love last night the most ! :D ,


Working officially stopped today :D , Yesterday was my last day working there.
Therefore, I need to look for a job le. Still considering whether should I go for the ntuc interview . D:
Working for quite a short term yesterday. Today might get the pay . :D , So I can go buy sth using my own money again for someone :D
Worked until 6pm only. Then come back to AMK to look for Dear & Wen. ♥ 
I need to eat something to cure my hunger . & due to my teeth ,  I cannot eat alot of things D: 
After that , went back to arcade together. 


I just feel that I corrupted Dear's purity mind. 
It suppose to be pure , & now it is becoming dirty . XD , we love to talk sick things all a sudden . ! 0.0 
Then yesterday , we try to be pure. xD Failed of coz /. 


Arcade was damn crowded yesterday but with some correct people in it. 
I love the atmosphere yesterday . With Charmaine, Brandon , Crystal , Mel , Wen , Justin all those in the arcade. All the pros are there. Then we have fun , playing behind & on "stage" . Camwhore with most of the people there. 
Then after that , we went night market & take a walk. 
Brandon want to buy Ramly Burger  . But -.- , I saw Adrain , Eric they all. 
Step one A beng only. Damn fucking annoying can , what Do Re Me. Want to talk also cannot siia. They like so fucking guai lan , Dear go off first./ Is better for him too. Justin nearly go crazy , not because of Brandon, he will have take out his screw-driver xD . 
After that , went Brandon's house downstairs & slack for awhile. Talked about all kind of things . 
People, pump. 
Wanted to chat for a very long time, then Mummy came and appeared behind me. 
Then, sian . Need to go home lo. 


But overall, Dear Dear was extremely sticky recently . I love how he sticks his body towards me . So, I dont mind the feeling at all :D .
I love yesterday's atmosphere alot. :D 

There are laughters , all those. :D