Click for me :D

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Extraction of teeth !

Today, didnt go for choir. Due to my dental appointment.
I was one hour late for Dental Appointment tooo. My appointment is at 10am. I came at 11am. -.-
Registered straight and sharp at 11am .
Lucky  because of the early appointment person is not here. So, I can see the doctor easier.
Summarize. I did 2 extraction of my teeth. (& it hurts the hell out of me) .
Put rubber bands at my left side of my teeth. & it also hurts the hell out of me.
In the end , overall . I eat dont know how many panadols to stop the pain D:
Slept for 2 times & it still does not work.

After that , I want to go eat because finally there is no hole at my mouth.
Now when is close, is fully close. I've been a merlion for a few hours. xD
Want to see MelMel so badly, & finally get him out of him house for a hour :D
Eat Mac with him . He rich laaaa , last time eat McValue Lunch , now I saw him eating McSpicy at a normal dinner rate xD
I only can eat what , ICE-CREAM !!! , So, ordered McFlurry.
Eat that , I also eat until so 辛苦。Pain here & there.
Still cant get used to the 2 holes in my mouth . Cant smile widely for all these days.
Then, Dear peii me walk around Night Market that is just newly opened opposite AMK HUB .
Then, he fed me MuaChee xD . I can suck it., I cant bite it D: So, only eat those small small de.
Then, went straight to arcade.
Saw Sher & Xian. They said they saw a ghost/monster . which is Valerie Law. I tio shocked . Due to her makeup . D: ,what the shit. Damn fucking ugly -.-

Came home & saw my brother having a new computer.
I wanted to help my brother & thank my father & you know what I see.
My brother complaining how small his ram is . 0.0 ,
WTF , my dearest father bought you a computer & you do not need to pay a fucking single cents for it & now because of one game , you are comparing my computer & yours . & rant that the ram is not big enough.
Fucking not appreciative. I cannot take it anymore.
Scolded him the shit out of him. But he did not listen to me de , although I am older than him .
He fucking take everything for granted. My father walked out of the house so disappointed.
I feel damn sad to see my father like that , My father just want to see how my brother react to his newly gift for him despite of his results having 3 "U"s. Ungraded -.-

But what the hell, my brother show him attitude & straight told my father that the computer is not good. 0.0 .
Fuck, I saw my father's reaction.
He worked the hell out of him for us. Just to have his computer for him. -.-
Cheebye. My dear brother. I hope whatever I say will get into your head. This time. if you hurt my father one more time. Dont expect things to be easy for you. I will make sure the whole school know you are a jerk. Grow up boy . I want that more from you please /.

I just hope that he can just say "Thank you & Sorry" to my father.


Many people like this dress . 
I think it looked nice one me ! :D 
Sian, Cant buy it D: