Click for me :D

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Studying all day long

Early in the morning.
Woke up late, need to meet Mel for study session.
Was doing maths, circles all day long. Hahaha .
I HAVE A PIMPLE !

Went arcade , Wapiang. Saw Valerie .
Legendary spammer. She was so lifeless , she stayed there and play one whole day .
Spammed all the day , one time. 4 credits. Haiis.
Managed to play for awhile. Caroline said I improve. ^_^ .
At least my twisting, but not perfectly done . I dont know what to do next . D: , feel like quitting

I feel so fat now D: ,
Super fat ! ,

Not going to disturb Mel for now :) ,
His A level is so near XD , Want to give him my support, so I will see what I can help.
I just hope my lucky charm , I gave him during our 2nd month could do its job, by giving him the luck :) ,
After his A level , I am going to stick to him like a glue , He will be doing his ADULTS/NS-MEN STUFFS. 
Dont know whether I will be in his way or not :X , I hope I will not.
He can make it for our birthday :) , I promise, I will make a super significant birthday for him :) 


I just hope his A level will end faster.
Is just 3 weeks :) , I can dont disturb him for that 3weeks. :D 


JIAYOU DEAR :)