Click for me :D

Monday, November 14, 2011

What I learn : Pain Pain Pain

First day of work today.
Worst, I start off with cramps all over my body & have to drag myself to work.
Worked as the packer, at Watsons & John Little. The cosmetic brand of ZA . I think.
What I learn today is know how to stick stuffs in and on the things, the another lesson I learnt from work is PAIN PAIN PAIN . 
I injured my fingers from the start to the end. I learn how to stick things inside when there is no need to tear out the sticker all those.
The pay for me is quite high because my hyperness between my partner they all are high . 
I am tooo social , it turns out to be a great weapon for earning money .
The pay is $6.50/hr. Yeah. I like the job, And today I earn 50 to 60 bucks already :D , I like.  & it includes my travelling fares. 
But the worst thing is that while working, I am enduring the pain in me. Stupid monthly friend of mine -.- 
Endured through out the day D: 
From Somerset to BoonLay D: 

I thought my working time will end only at midnight since they say so. 
But, they let me go early from IMM . At around 7pm . Want to see Mel , so rush home.
The MRT is so damn squeeze -.- , from Jurong to Amk -.- 
My stomach hurts when I am sitting down & standing up . 

Cant even move , so I have to sit down and wait for Dear. 
Dear is so high todday can , he make me go "nearly to crazy" stage. 
I like the feeling, I have to admit.

But at least , I get what I want today . & is to see him :)




I WANT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF WEDDING !!!