Click for me :D

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Melvin Tan Jun Keong, YOU ARE SUPER CUTE LAAA

Bowling today :) ,
It was a fun experience with Dyana & Justin today .
My bowling was not as good as I think at the very first place, So I didnt plan to win anyone.
At first, I won Justin, but after one more game, I am the last .
No one could ever win Dyana, she is from Sports School, How could it be possible. >.<
Justin is so BHB , Although he always strive & spare at the second game. He learn his game fast .

It was a fun trip with them including Mel. :)
Although he was studying all the way la , but he is still the best for accompanied me from amk to Yishun then back to amk again.
His poool ahhh , Cannot take it. Super pro can .
I cant play , I cant even shoot a ball on the pool table please. I dont even dare to try . :(
My dear dear very pro horr xD

After that , we went Yishun North Point , time zone.
They want to go find Genie they all, while at the mean time, they want to play pro2 , so accompanied them.
Van went off early, while Genie went off with a boy that have different style of playing , shaking his hands like he has stroke like that. Weird.
We wanted to have dinner , but we ended up having no places to sit and we also dont know what to eat,.
So decided to go back to each other house to eat.
Me and Mel went back to AMK Hub to buy Shihlin to eat. Yeah . Chicken !!!
We buy 2 packs, then went down to the carpark eat. While he play Tap Sonic.
Went to arcade , and saw Hendry , Rina & Zen . OHH , Yuan lai , the Zhengyang person that they keep saying is Hendry orhh , -.- , me dont like him, after Mel told me that he is the one that whoo fake noob infront of me.
Went off straight without saying bye.

I was freezing cold when I was on my way out from Hub.
Having heart to heart talk for hours with Mel . Take the same bus as Mel then accompanied him to wait for his bus.
He called me and we chat for quite a long period of time.
I found out many things from him & I realised he is super cute !! 
I didnt know that Mel Dear is so cute ~~~ :D , Me love him more :x 


10 years later, if my boyfriend is someone else, I will still want him .
Actually I have confident it will still be him . I hope . I wish .

But overall , ILOVETODAY :)