Click for me :D

Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11 ♥

Today is fabulous , with the shopping & movie session .
Both with my two darlings :D
11.11.11, nice date for this life of mine. :)

Shopping with Dyana is fun & nice. I get to know what to wear all those.
I get to know what kind of clothings and shoes to wear :D , We went around 313 to H&M for hours. Just in 313, we can shop for hours. I like the clothes in most of the shops that we have gone to.
Like Nichi , Mango, Forever 21, Pedro , and many more.
Went to H&M , went to search for bras and new clothes for the boys too, I have more ideas on what to buy for Mel too :) , Cool :D
Get some photos shot too, I love most of the clothes and shoes I wore. With Justin , his few funny looking :D






























Love all the stuffs there , I want to buy , but officially broke today. >.<
Need to save or work for the money for all these items. & lesson I want xD . No support, then I need to support myself then :D
Played pump with Dyana , I did improve. Nearly the same standard as Dyana . Not alot kay , is like I can have A , when she also have A . Proud to have all my combos there . Love playing with her. But totally not with Justin. xD
Justin want to go home and do his homeworks , so we went back early in the end.

After I went back to amk.
I saw Maurice , JQ . I could not recongnise Maurice at first , with his attire xD , Meow.
Not bad, even with his green army bag >.< , I still cant know who he is until he called my name :D

Waiting for Melvin Dear to come to AMK HUB from walking from Bishan.
He overslept in bus , therefore the bus bring him to Bishan's one of the bus stop, therefore he need to walk here.
We are watching "2359" . 
I like the show somehow, I dont know why people say that they are not scary when I find it creepy and some scenes can be scary , still with the sound effects .
Rating for this show : 4/5 stars .
Not a very bad show, Me & Mel like it . But we are freezing cold inside >.< , our hands are numb .
After that , we find things to eat and bring it to the fountain.
I love that place :D ,

After eating, we have our heart to heart talk session .
We shared quite many things . I am still shocked.
He got like me before, before I like him ! 0.0 
He even think of how to confess to me for one night >.< 
& we talked about our future. 
Whether how to make our relationships last , what can we change all those. 
And we discussed or talked for many many things, 
we talked from 11+ to 1.05am xD


Love talking to him like that :) , Can get to know him well from all these talks.
And I have to admit that I feel like marrying to him >.<

Came home and watched "Live to Dance" .
Jill & Jacob's dance caught my attention the most.



Have to say that I really love dancing.
I hope to dance like this with MelMel =P
I like how they dance to their story-line. I like :D

NTUC called me for a job interview >.<
Monday I have a one day job & Tuesday I have a dental appointment . Hope everything goes well :D