Click for me :D

Monday, November 28, 2011

Excited !

Hehehe , as what my title had said.
I am damn excited what will happen at Tuesday >.<
Really very excited , Haha ! :D
I think many things will happened on Tuesday ba. I will be putting on braces ! & Will be dying Dear's hair into other colour . Meow. Is my first time doing on his hair >.< , I hope that there will be no mistakes .
I'm thankful that he accepted my request to be my precious first time guinea pig xD . 
& I just know that tomorrow is MAMA's Day. Want to catch it .!!
Is Mnet Asia Music Awards (I only get to know this today).
At 4pm to dont know what time.
But is tomorrow, dont know can I catch it D:

Was reading all those dye hair articles & watching all kind of videos about dying a person's hair.
So, that there will be no mistakes on that day.
He wants the natural bleaching by Gatsby .








THIS (Y)



When, actually I want him to try on the bubble foam de,
So, it will make me lesser because is bubble foam , so is easier and faster , to me. >.<
But he want to bleaching de. XD
This :D










All the same to me , actually.
So, since he say he dont mine. Then, alright.
I will try my best not to make any mistakes. :D



(This is the bubble foam ver. But , I think everything will be the same , except for the product :) )

I hope he dont mind, I think the venue will be at his house ba.
Will be seeing his step mum for the first time today , Imagining what will happen later.
I am surprised that he told me that his step mum is an Indonesian . While my mum is.
So, I hope later , we will have something common to chat it, I hope my chatty box genes will come out when I meet her. LOL .

Braces tomorrow. going to do filling later.
Wow, Braces, less things to eat , more brackets for me to put on the wax le.
Then , it will be so mafan , again D: , need to know how to take care of my teeth , with braces , I need to take care even more. D: .
爱美的代价。

I hope to have this, left is before, right is after.
Should I have the pink one ? 

Ohmy, this photo kinda, taught me sth :) 
LOL ,  
This photo, is for Melvin.
Is a funny photo alright. Please. Dont think sick xD

Braces, tomorrow, I hope it will become nice.
Will take tons of photos tomorrow, I think . Because two huge difference of we two will be damn obvious. :D
I hope it will turns out fine.
Have to go tomorrow,

Today , since morning was a busy day .
Just, I just went to school, I thought that bookstore will be open today, but did not see the date carefully, so need to go tomorrow or the day after . D:.
So, went to school, to take my IC then. Yeah, & I have my IC already.
My face like. Meow. D:

Have to go filling soon,
Then, after filling, *Dot know how long will it take* , then have to go the lost & found center to take my old stolen wallet that is found. I hope everything will be there. Including my apple charger & some money that my god-ma give me.
But it has been months D: , I dont know what will happened.
I love that wallet of mine, I bought it on my own, no memories., I just love it . hahahaha .

Stuck at this song, I rape the "REPLAY" button man :) , Nice song. I hope you like it :)



Nice song right.
Can just click on the "YOUTUBE" button on the bottom right hand side & you will reach his Acc, there are tons of nice covers by him .
I hope you will like it. Follow & subscribe him alright :)

Bye ! :D