Click for me :D

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is hard to have $$$

Hello :D ,
Not much readers uhh, update for the fun like that .
But nevermind , I update due to the motivation by reading Sherilyn's Blog .
Her blog always motivates me to update thought. Hope you all support her blogshop , Is all in her blog.
Go read some posts from her :D , she is a very good owner & friend :D

& on the mean time , always want you all to read this very talented fashion blogger.
This girl is just 16 years old , but she dont look like. Her fashion sense is super crazy good :) ,
Her fashion is unique . Very unique.
I recommend you go and take a look .
She have the passion for fashion blog. & she can be a very good fashion blogger :) !
Her name is Gracelyn , Call her Grace :D
Grace's Fashion Blog !
Is a must read ! :D

Okay , Settled with the recommendation :D ,
Now, Is a Tuesday , Hell for a few hours , it was actually better for my 2nd extraction which I hope will be the last :D
Is a few hours of hell , but is not as bad as the first week . This time is a male who help me in the extraction, it is not that bad . :D
Super late & bad day today D: .
Was late , super late.
Overslept , woke up at 9.35am , Appointment at 10am. -.- ,
Have to take a cab , and could not flag for one. I waited for half an hour for it . Decided to call for a cab , the cab registration named me as Mr Wong. -.-
I have to use my phone number to confirm my real identity , WTS .
And by that time , the time is already 10.30am. -.- , XiaSway . -.-
Went there , all in a rush . Dentist told me to go see her after 2pm , Extraction first .
Then, went down to second level, can take off , then they say need my father to be present for my extraction. My father was like, I got a client to meet. Then , sian .
Have to wait for him to come down , then , I was late for another half and hour , so Dr Peh , Have to put the metal rings at the 2 teeth, when it is suppose to be 4 .
She know me so well now . (Y) Due to me always late news .

Overall , this week was not that bad, the numbness went off after I go sleep. the blood stopped early too.
Thanks left side. Then , tonight, went out and see DearDear , it was super late ., Around 10pm ?
I thought we can stay out late , I thought I can at least / -.- ., father look for me like a mad man D:
Mel say that I look like I never do anything yet .
Sorry Dear, cannot peii you for long . Tomorrow , going Dear's house. For the second time :)

The metal rings are driving me crazy D: !!
My tongue is hurting !!! , it is so sharp, at the sides, I just lick only, I can feel the sharpness .
PAIN PAIN PAIN !!! 
So , overall , i scared got ulcers only . So , the dentist gave me wax . Hope it helps , I hope I know how to put. >.<
The Wax ,

So , meet Mel , 
The first I see is he doing his physics at the walls there . Where you can sit on top. 
Mugger lo. ! 
I need to go Hub for my personal thingy , then hear 4 girls, shouting my name. >.< 
I feel like I am a mummy all of a sudden. 
But one is my Brother's Daughter , another one is my laogong's sister. 
Another two , I only want the left side de >.< , I bias laa . i agreed. D: 

I received a letter from police that they found my wallet , after such a long time. -.- 
Need to go take . Want to see what I lost inside , maybe good luck , my charger is not stolen inside. 
Need to go until a place that I dont even know. -.- 
Need to collect it , before one month . Or else they will throw away . Singapore Police so ................ 

After that , saw QiHui & Tianxin they all. I dont want to see them lo , Sorry , 
So , went off right after they reached , they are rushing for bus 269 , lucky lo . :) 
Went Fountain to slack. Watched 2 horror trailers, what the hell. Make me dont dare to go home. 
I want to watch 4 movies in total though , with 3 different people. Worst , all are boys >.< 
Then , Okay . Need to wait. :) 

Came home , damn tired D: . 
Saw Daniel's new hair colour, done by Sherilyn. 
It was damn nice can , I want to be like her , know how to do everything. 

I want to dye Mel's hair. He dont allow,. D: 
Bad right ? D: 
I know is my first time , I hope he can be my white mouse, but he dont want. 
Need to find someone else . 

Okay , Is not that long actually. 
Then , I go sleep lo . Need to go do many stuffs tomorrow, Or maybe later :D