Click for me :D

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1


TWILIGHT' BREAKING DAWN
Rating = 3.9/5 stars :) 

Is a very nice part one.
It became a horror & NC16 scenes all in there. Lucky. I get used to this kind of things already .
Watched this show with Kenna & MayHui :) , Super Nice can , But we catch it at night.

Taylor , which is my favourite character in Twilight Series, Acting as Jacob Black.
He is a werewolf. Wow. He is getting super hot. XD
One by one, from young to old :) . He is the reason why I chose the movie to be my one of the best movies.

It is a very epic nice show.
But I love the sound effect all those. :) , But Bella's baby girl is super cute , even with her eyes, enough for Jacob to kneel down xD
Is super nice :)
Some images to show some spoilers . I am currently waiting for part 2 , which is the last part already.
The trailer is not even out yet , so the movie is totally impossible to be coming out soon.





Jacob Black  !