Click for me :D

Friday, November 4, 2011

Enjoy-able day

Finally, I update this blog.
Was lazy actually. :D , lazy to write so many words. xD

What I do yesterday  .
Choir , Eat & Meet Dear & Eat again then sleep.
But I love the "MEET DEAR" part most. He was the one calling me out.
After choir, I have nothing to do and I have a very hungry stomach. My money is used up D:D:D:
Meow, Later going bowling with Dyana , $3+ per game. I dont know whether I have enough for it, Let's wait until that time come then . Have school before that ~~~ Lazy to go . xD
11.30am to 12.30pm.

Yesterday, Straight after choir, I went and buy my favourite bubbletea ! & Cheesefries , damn fattening :(
Lemon + GreenApple Ice blended , meow is so nice ~~~~
Wanted to go home because Mel was studying with his friend at nebo , I cant do anything , when I was on my way back home. he called me so suddenly. >.< , was shocked for awhile.
Meet at 7pm, I am still floating on air at 6.30pm . Meow. ^_^

Meet him at fountain area. Saw him eating TAKE5 , curry bread , I think. I saw the bread case.
Went to hub, arcade together . His new style of playing Dance Vibrations RS .
To me , RS = Random Steps. xD
So hard lor , Please.  I cannot even step at the center button le , Dont say the sides , maybe blue, I still can . Meow. Cannot be red , I will suffocate .
Mel was so engross in the RS chart, he think it is fun .
After that , I am so hungry, went around hub to find food to eat , Ended up , I only eat Lor Mai Gia .
Meow, I rapped him xD , he accompanied me from hub to fountain.
We sat there for quite long kay , from got people to no people at all.

Saw one whole group of people there,
Qihui's that group, Including those new "members" . James all those.
Suddenly, I saw the group disperse , because someone throw PEE down from the block or multi-storey carpark , fully scored the back of the group. Meow. Disgusting. Meow.
If is me, I will just shout from there le . >.< ,

Ahhhhhhh , I keep remember having the moments in my head .
I love the moments with Mel at fountain . Haha .
Found his weakness Hehehehe.
The feeling when he tickles my ear & neck, damn itchy >.< ,
That horny guy of mine, he is damn sick can , he search for "FF" ,
later going to play bowling . Meow . I hope he finished his paper on time. So , he can go play with me .

I love chatting with Dear, his motivated studying advices for me. It did make me feel like studying and get top in class suddenly. I want to get . It is one of my wish in my wish list.

Meow, I dont know why .
I suddenly feel like smoking, become a bad girl already me, Thinking of smoking, putting tattoos , piercing, all those.
Being influence so easily :X , Wow. Influence both the good things & the bad things, Bad news for me.
I have been seeing most girls acting or becoming AhLian after the news of a 14 years old teenage girl slap her mum and took her Mother's gems which worth SGD$ 10K . Meow. What is this.
What does the girl want. Meow