Click for me :D

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gonna Miss 23/11/2011

Ah , Woke up later then Mel.
Go to his house & see him since he cant go out of the house . ._.
So ya, went to his house , accompany him , see how he do his work, as per usual. I am watching his television while using my phone.
Lying on his living room sofa , like my own house. Joke right , then we have heart to heart talk.
For the past 2 hours, we have been "talking" . xD
Is a fun time at his house ! :) , he is suppose to cook for me Maggie. But I cant eat tooo. Hate it D:

After that , I wanted to go collect my previous wallet, & it ended up didnt go for it because of time time & the heavy rain. Is super heavy rain D:

Went to Dear's house downstairs that coffee shop , and eat some stuffs,
I am having a hard time just to suck up all the noodles :(

After that , walk to hub , under the rain >.< , I dont mind being under the rain. I am alright with it . :D
Walk to hub , went to NTUC , he really dont want to try on . I want to see how he look like when he is trying what I give him , >.< , but cant force him :) ,
Hehehhe :) , I once dreamt of him wearing checkers, , and it is quite nice :D
Eat some ice cream from Snow Flakes.
Then , went up to play pump , just one credit. Yeha ;) ,
Damn tired can , both of us ,
So we went to our mushroom house & sleep . I slept on his lap for only half an hour.
Saw how tired he is , so lend my laps to him , He slept for 1 and a half hour.
Maurice came and find us later on .

Got an appointment at 7.30pm with Mayling JieJie .
Super nice chat with her , She gave me a surprise , Yunting came. !!!
That is a total surprise , we have not met for more then 1 year ba . It has been so long D:
Have a very long & funny chat with them ,

Went up and saw Justin playing pump .
Saw Mel , sitting with his legs big big de lo ! xD
With Rina ,
After that , went Mac to have supper, Meow is hungry . xD

After that went home.
Many things happened , Maurice & Hilda broke off , I want them to be back again .
Haoiis, I am sad for them D: