Click for me :D

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is hard to even Maintain it.

Haiis, Didnt update for quite a long period of time already D:

Recently, have a very miserable 2 days D:
One is happened to be the conflict with JQ .
Another is , the resulting of knowing how hard it is to maintain a relationship. Believe me, it is damn hard & hurting at the same time. D:

Our 3rd month is sweet . IMO
To me, it is. Because I have taken many photos with him.
He weiqu himself to take photos with me kay . *touched*
We take around 27 photos in total . :)  . Not bad le kay , first month to second month, I only have 8 in total. :D .
He knows I am the crazy photogenic person. No choice.D:
Then , we went to our usual studying place & there is a cat , is a female. She love Mel more then me . D:
No choice , who tell Melvin have a name that is so similar to cat . = "MEOW-vin"  :P


Favourite <3 


The cat that loved him so much xD


After that , we have a chat on phone for hours :)
Sad conversation . But , we learn many many things . Really, I want to thank him for it .
It is memorable one.
But it hurts me to see him suddenly become so sad & depressed . D: 
Heart damn pain recently. D: 
But , I know I just want our relationship to be a memorable , happy, & sweet one.
I want him to become a better man in the future. I really want him to be .
Seeing him loving others , even if is not me in the future.
I really want to see him like that . I want him to learn D:

I believe he will . I want to be his guardian angel. I see almost most of his weak points.
I want to help him. I want him to be happy always . His smile is my heart pain healer. :)