Click for me :D

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Balancing can be fun :)

Aha , I have not been updating everyday le , recently.
Because I am very tired, lazy to go update, because I came home late this few days.

Was out with Dear , outside , having a very fun time  .
With Jiaqing & Brandon , talking.
Jiaqing finally gets it pay , so , he treat us drinks :x , So I followed . since Brandon will be going the same direction as me ,then we talked until he sent me home downstairs, both of our house are quite near to each other so its alright.

We talked about relationship , why he dont want to have a girlfriend all those .
Because of his ex , his ex is so cute :) xD
Because , we saw a chiobu at arcade , then he kept staring at her like a godness like that , I asked , you want to get her number or not.
Meow, me dont want to be the one introducing , me want to be the girl that is being watched by guys D: 


Hahaha , I saw my BMI with Wen & Mel.
My one like , super fantastic like that , So heavy .
Okay, I promise, even my weight is heavy , I want to look slim, no muscular activities for me le , I want to go throw away all the fats le. Walau ehhh D: .
I want to die le , seeing so many chiobu recently. D:

I watched Breaking Dawn le , With Kenna & MeiHui .
Nice, I want to watch Part 2 . I have many movies i want to watch lehh ~~~ :D