Click for me :D

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Best to have friends around

Did anyone realised that long post below ?
Back here , no school this morning, so took my time to watch one movie .


10 Promises To My Dog


Damn nice the movie. I cried at different parts . 
Rating : 8.5/10 
Is really that nice :) , Touching story although every dog story is touching.

Need to promote my blogshop already . 
I need to know alot of things while promoting . Meow. ^U^ 

It was a smooth day today. 
Didnt help much with Mel's "paper work" . I didnt print out all , and I used alot of papers. Meow. 
Ran out of ink too, Holidays is starting , I have no money to take already. Haiis. Sad holiday life.
I need to have a job urgently . 

Went out and study with Mel. Including lunch ,
He is hyper today , after seeing his video of how he play at pump today. Vaccuum , he passed with flying colours . xD 
Went to library and study, it was a smooth study session . I am okay with my pace on studying circles although I am blur everywhere  every part , every thing. But , at least I understand most of the things without teacher teaching. 
Tomorrow is Rina's Birthday, will write a post for her in my blog when morning reaches. XD
Jiaqing bought her a cake, I thought it was a big one , end up a small one. :) 
Went to fountain since I cant come back home because I have no keys D: , So , slack for awhile. But laterally , I am just sleeping on dear's lap while they are talking . :) Damn shufu xD 
I want more more more lappy sleeping . :) 
Thanks dear for lending his lap for me :) , I still love the fountain alot . :D 

I have no charger , please help me with the charger , Meow . I need charger. 
Dear's phone offficially died on 1/11/11 . Cool horr , such a good timing. Phone. Rest in Peace. 
Tomorrow there is choir , fml . ~~~ , Jiayou for me :D