Click for me :D

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mood-swing ?

Having some mood swing period today.
It was just fine , this afternoon, Having a early lunch with deardear.
He want to try Mcspicy. It was the worst food i have ever eaten because it is so spicy >.< , 2 large coke is not even enough for me if I ate that .
But I love the fries, shaker fries. Is chilli flavour , but is very damn nice.

Favourite photo from Mel :) 


After that, straight studying all the way since tomorrow is his A level. !
Flood new knowledge about circles in my brain. Attention span damn short.
Jiaqing Kor bought me a new charger, red in colour, but I need the main charger that can stick into the socket more. It is the main thing I need, but thanks to Kor. At least he is kind enough to buy something for me :)

Went arcade for awhile. Saw Justin , Carol they all.
My mood totally change when I went there, I was not myself for that period of time.
Because Jiaqing said that he hate me before , follow by some other people.
Haiis, no matter how much I changed, they still hate me . What can I do ? D:

Jiaqing bought me a vegetable bao for me to eat.
It cheers me up , therefore that ended my day.

Songs need to be edited in Windows 7 . Super mafan .
Plus I dont know what title is that , Haiis. Super mafan , let's hope I have a nice day tomorrow. Same for Melvin & Junwen :D , The two TAN brothers :)