Click for me :D

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just stop & go . xD

Today, another bored sunday .
Woke up & play maple , maple , maple.
Maple all the way . Omg . ~!!
Then , my level only at level 40 D:  , Pathetic, while Mel's level is at 50+ le ~~ , what is this. Killing me D:

After that , we meet up ,
Studying & Eat .
I slacked again ! D: , Have to stop slacking.
Went to Hub , & saw Don , Daniel, JQ & Brandon , Didnt improve again D: , Is damn tired.
After that , all went off , so we went to eat . Porridge again xD
After that , study until I want to eat Ice. xD

We stoned at the market to talked about our family .
What our family expect from their child's partner xD . Cool right, I learnt alot. :)

I hope what we say can really come true.
Although , I have high hopes in it suddenly. ahaha

Want to help Dear dye his hair siia ! xD