Click for me :D

Thursday, November 17, 2011

黑人和范范

黑人和范范 


I like my idol inside :D , Fanfan is my favourite role model. 
She have the brain , the relationship, the attitude, the singing & friends all those. 
The things that I hope it will appeared in me. 
The relationship is damn long can. xoxo . 
Is like what , 10 years relationship , then they finally married on 05072011 :D 

10 years relationship.
Her figure. 
Her friends. (I hope to have this kind of Besties) , 
Her wedding ! 

She is my favourite role model. Really :D , She is damn sweet & I really want to be like her.
Her relationship , I really feel like asking many questions on how she last long with Blackie de. 
Blackie is one year younger then her :D , Cool uhhh . 
I  really love them ! As a couple. Individual tooo :D 



My favourite. & they are really darned sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !