Click for me :D

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Feet 2

Today , woke up very late.
Early afternooon. D: . 12.45pm .
My eyes are very sore D: , nearly cannot open D:
Then , saw my brother using my computer. He have his own computer. I feel it weird lo D:

Wanted to meet JQ .
He say he might be going hub at night.
So , I thought I can just go peii him & talk to him.
Maurice & Hilda suddenly call me. , say they want to go watch Happy Feet 2 .
I am alright with watching that . So , agreed to it. :)

Need to get money from Melvin.
Wanted to go his house downstairs to take the money & chat with him.
But in the end , is rainin . So , he come from his house to hub with an umbrella. I have never seen him take an umbrella before :D
Then , come to hub . He looked so pale D: . 
He looked so sad tooo , Feel like giving him a giant hug , I wanted to cry kay D:
But at the same time, I feel like making him smile :( , so didnt do it.
But really I feel like sleeping at his chest , hearing his heartbeats.
Then , we go play pump , in the end , we dont even have the time to talk D:
We only meet for less then 30 minutes D: .
I thought JQ coming at night,  but due to the rain , he didnt come.
Is okay :) !

Rating for Happy Feet 2 :
4.5/5 stars. 
Is totally my type de. :)
I like how they sing & dance. I totally love the songs they sung in there ! :D
I love the mother. & the child totally get genes from his mother :D
I really really love the show. Like that , I should have watch Happy Feet 1 D:
I want to watch , if I have the chance & i can find it. :D , Finding the songs :D








I WANT TO WATCH THIS :D 

For those people who want to watch Happy Feet 2 
I am sorry for the spoilers. 
I haven find the song I really want though , But I really love the Gloria xD 

Yeah ,
<3