Click for me :D

Friday, December 2, 2011

Time is ticking so fast

Wow, many things happened for the few days since I last "blogged".
So, I am going to update this blog for those past events :) , Just that only those small events . Will not be having a very long post :D .

On Tuesday ,
Is 29th , I thought i can put on my braces , help Mel dye his hair , Watch "MAMA" all those.
& just because I woke up late , everything changes . D: . This is sad.
I didnt get my braces done , family quarrelled in the morning , like a loud alarm clock for the whole block.
I didnt get my braces done, because I am late for half an hour , & they moved the appointment to Early Jan D: .
Haiis, it makes me pissed off , & my father went and make noise, He nearly cancelled everything of my braces when I am already partially done.
Meet up with Melvin , have Mac.
After Mac, went and asked Maurice out to play or slack , since he is not in camp that day.
Slack till go to Mel's house.
Wow, Recently, I have been going to Me;l's house like everyday ! Treat that as my third house le laa!" 
He want to cut his hair , so went to a cheap place . & got his new hairstyle, It is quite cute ! ,at first , I cannot get used to it , because of his "pongpong" hair at the back. But it trim down , so it become nicer somehow , then on the top , also not become less poppy. Hahaha . So , overall , is nice.
It just took me quite awhile to get used to it.



Maurice's before NS look . xD
He looked so different now laaa ! , 

Then , Acey came, then we have dinner , After dinner go Mel's house . 
No more Bryan , Because he is asleep :D , 
Stayed there for quite a long time. 
Helped Mel dye his hair . The next day I see , Quite failed .

To Mel :
"Thanks for being my guinea pig , Dear. 
I didnt know it will not be even. I hope it is okay for you. 
I dont know what happened to the dye. D: , I feel so fail , & sorry for "ruined" your precious hair. I hope you dont mind alright ?"

Okay , this is the end of the day . Somethings , after that , I dont wish to say :D 

On Wednesday : 
Want to see Dear's hair , see whether the colour got improved or not. 
So , will be meeting him later for lunch or early dinner ? 
Then , he say he want to go someone unusual . So, we went J8 to eat dinner, slack there for awhile. 
Walk in shops , go see see , then come back to AMK :D , 
Then, go courts pay money , then go buy pandan cake to eat . :D , 




I look so weird looking , can 



I am so proud of this photo because I have the same colour as him ! :D , My one is natural even >.< 

I am glad that we are getting sweeter >.< 

Late night eating Pandan cake & Drinking YEOS ! 

Overall , I have fun for that few hours with him ! :D . But his hair is so uneven D: , 
Then, is today already . 

Today , whole day appointment is for Mel & Hilda only. 
She booked us like so early , a week ago ? Dont know what things so urgent , must meet us. 
Then, is about working. >.< , I cant work at all , I am way too underage laa D: .
Mel went and drop into her trap >.< , Cute right . 

Mel said that he do not want to have any jobs that is related to talking. 
Now , he is trying out the job that Hilda intro him , Is a Sales , Business thing. 
Is a must to talk . And is mostly about presenting this to the customers, I encourage him to work this because , in the future, he will need to present many presentation during Uni , & he is quite weak in it, plus he will learn many things & the values that I want him to learn in this. 
I think it is not a bad experience for him :D . & he earn quite alot for him, if he can do it for a month. :) .
He is getting busier , even after A levels. :D . He is planning his Relief teaching in Deyi , so he need to go pass the MOE thing.  
Then, after that , he want to learn driving , take driving tests all those.
This is his first job ! When he was having an interview, he tensed up >.< , cute right ? HAHA !
He is so nervous when the manager came and have an briefly salary thingy with him >.< , HAHA .
I love how he react to all those things !
Tomorrow, he will be having his first sales training. Jiayou ! Melvin Tan Jun Keong ! 

Will not be seeing him for this few weeks anymore, He will be busy doing his own work & all those le.
I need to be more self discipline to do my own homeworks & workouts le .
I want to go work le , No money le . Will be going for the interview tomorrow with Meryl :D , Yeah :D .
Change Dear's style all a sudden :) , 
Then , I find the before & after nice :D ! 

Left

Front

Back

Right side. 

Left is BEFORE , Right is AFTER


Nerd Face ! :D , I love it ! :D

The Jeans ! :D

After today , it will be the last night with him D: .
He is getting nicer & shuai recently, dont count the fats. 
Plus , he is starting to get busier day by day . I will try to treasure the days with him le :D ,
No longer , the free days with him. :) . 

Jiayou Abbie :D , 
Iloveyou Melvin Tan :D