Click for me :D

Sunday, November 13, 2011

PEACE !

PEACE ! 
Hello , Back with an PEACE pic above.
The hand signal is a "Cheese" , that sign. xD

Mel & Don they all are back to normal. At least with Sher, Yes.
Daniel , it will be abit hard. It will be hard for them to be normal although Sher is alright with everything le.
But just one thing that happened , changed thr whole atmosphere among them D:
Nevermind, put all the sad things in the past & never touch them.

Today, everything was quite smooth-ly done. Went home early too.
I can finally do all my questions calm-ly. x.x
I just need to apply , apply. In love with studying. I think. Trying my best to fall in love with it xD
But after awhile, I have been slacking until night-time.
Disturbing Mel , you can say . Molesting him ? xD
Help me pluck most of his white hair out xD , MOST
I think it is only 1/10 of it only xD

Then , slack on his laps for quite awhile. See how he do his work all those,
The rain was so heavy that time, it make me want to sleep D: . Worst is that I am still doing maths, it will not make me sleep, but the weather is making me sleepy D:
I love how he hug me ! :D

After that, meet JQ in arcade to play pump.
Saw Don they all, they like dont get to like me as much le . Especially Daniel & Don . Haiis. Nevermind Nevermind. :(
Time will pass , and change everything.
Went home. Thanks for the 三个大男人 , Send me to the bus stop and wait for my bus. xD 
Thanks uhh . JQ , Mau & Dear ♥ 


Was wondering whether will me and mel lasts . 
Like really lasts . I dont know what will happened to him after he go into army , 
During his process of army days. I dont know how much will he change after NS .
Worst worries , NS ba, I dont know what will he change to , by that time. 

Will he still want me all those. 


Many people say that when a man go into NS , he will change completely. 
I hope he will change to a person good really. 
I hope he will still choose me still :) , Think too much again D: