Click for me :D

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wishes don't always come like a fairytale.

Wishlist

A normal girl will even dream of the wishes that I have made. But these wishes are different. I will make sure I strike them out like this. :)
  1. I want to be top 5 in class for the year of 2012 and onwards.
  2. I want to get 9 points for my O level.
  3. I want to have 6 distinctions. 
  4. I hope to witness year 2011's O level results.
  5. I want to know what is my dreams. 
  6. I want to slim down ASAP :D 
  7. I want to have a flat tummy & nice slim thighs . D:
  8. I hope that I can get into my wanted course. 
  9. I want to have a soul-mate.
  10. I want to be someone's first love. 
  11. I want to cosplay for at least once.
  12. I want to learn how to put on makeup. 
  13. I want to have a nice fashion sense.
  14. I want to have a makeup bag.
  15. I want to have a handbag (BIG). 
  16. I want to have makeup stuffs brand from MAC.
  17. I want to have an iphone one day.
  18. I want to have Windows 7 one day.
  19. I want to have a very long hair by the end of 2013.
  20. I want to dye my hair.
  21. I hope that Melvin's mother like me.
  22. I want to see Melvin's brother !
  23. I want to go Melvin's house.
  24. I hope that I can talk to Melvin's step-mum.
  25. I hope to have a chance one day to learn CJ at Oschool.
  26. I hope that I can pay all my debts by June 2012 .
  27. I want to have braces. 
  28. One day , to see Mel drive >.< 
  29. I hope that people will read my blog.
  30. I want to have a big rilakkuma bear :D 
  31. To hear Mel's voice everyday . 
  32. I want to have a long fingernails.
  33. I want to have early breakfast with Melvin. 
  34. I want to make a puzzle together with Melvin. 
  35. I want to know how to cycle.
  36. I want to cycle with one you love . 
  37. I want to have a nice chinese teacher.
  38. I want to have my own car at the age of 20 ! :D 
  39. I want to drive a car . 
  40. I wish to graduate from AMKSS proudly. 
  41. I want to have a house like Kenneth, Ethel.