Click for me :D

Monday, November 21, 2011

Balancing

Haiid, I dont know what had happened to me.
I am always waking up at the afternoon period already . Today too D:
Was being called up by Ximin , to come to school to take IC , rush like crazy .
Went to school & being scolded . -.-
ICA haven give my school anything yet, but ICA told us to come to school on 20th Nov to collect .
Then , Me, Rachel & Ximin was being scolded for not trusting the General Office's staffs ._. HUH? 
Haiis, Wasted Trip . Really.

Then , went home.
Zen asked me out , but that time I was watching Happy Feet 1 , lazy to go out also .
So, wanted to reject then when he said that Maurice is there, was wanting to go . But in the end , wasted their time lo , Sorry D:
Too engrossed in my happy feet series le D:
I have to admit that I like to watch the happy feet 2 more :D 
At the same time, have to meet dear at 4.30pm .
Then also have an appointment with JQ at 6.45pm also.
So failed to meet them. I think Zen is angry lehh ._.

So , Dear called me at 4.45pm sharp , when I wanted to call him.
心电感应哦 ! xD
So, take bus go there . While waiting for him , went to second floor to see what can I get for our 4th month & at the same time, Hilda Birthday . :D
She invited us to her 21st Birthday at Fort Canning Hotel there . :D .
Want to stay overnight  & sleep at the hotel there . I've never stayed at Singapore Hotel before.
Went to have some "hard" food . This time round.
I HAVE TOTALLY SLIM DOWN . AFTER TOMORROW, ALSO SAME TREATMENT ! :D ,

After that , went to library . I want to borrow recipes books, but in the end . I am quite interested in Pregnancy , how to take care of babies , what happen after you have babies all those.
Interested in this lehh , but dont want to make .
Was about Art at first , then slowly to babies.
When I was with Dear , he smell nice ~~~ , really nice , that kind of nice :D /
I love the smell . I dont want to leave him because of that , can . :D , not because of my age , I will have follow him home . I wanted the jacket so much D: 
He refuse to give me for a night D:
He better dont wash it . I want the smell to be there. I thought he use anything or what , suddenly one nice scent of fragrant . XD
Miracle to see how babies are formed . >.< , feel like having one too , but I dont want to bear the pain >.<
Mel say he want 4 . I was like . NO . 我养不起。Feel like a pig
I just want 2 , max ._.  , if I happened to have twins, that will be the only time I have the child. no more >.<

Time to go meet JQ ,
Went hub , I have suddenly become very sociable.
Talking to everyone of it . Xiaomeimei .
Wanted to talk to JQ only, then in the end . I was having quite a close conversation with Caroline they all.
Not bad uh >.< . I like this.
Quite a successful day today . I like.
I hope I can balance things like this for quite a long period of time.
I think I can , by the mean time . making dear a better man . :D <3

Justin came for awhile , then all of us went off .
Because Valerie Law will be coming to pump , with makeup on . 0.0
Idont want to see it . >.< , not because of that , I will have stay in hub .

I WANT THE JACKET . MELVIN TAN JUN KEONG ._.