Click for me :D

Friday, November 18, 2011

Beautiful night

Last night was one of the greatest night ever.
I didnt go work, Actually, I was not needed anymore. The job is when you need a spare hand, they will call us to go and help & get some pay too. I like this kind of job , but is not stable at all, as long as you are a part timer, nothing is stable for you .

So, didnt go out. Was at home one whole afternoon watching "Dr House" .
Few episodes, is was one of my favourite show because of the series, is all about doctor doctor stuffs.
Nice uhh, to me. It is.
If there is any shows that is related to that, I dont mind watching it , for long or for temporary only.
That why I want to be a doctor :)

Then, after that , went out with Mel.
I want to have dinner. So, we went out.
Yeah, Get to see him again, he is suppose to be out studying or memorising Econs's notes.
& I am suppose to be testing him. In the end, he is the one that is studying.

We are having fun more then studying.
LOL . !
He make me high until crazy , I have totally no control of myself. Nothing happened :) HAHA

Yesterday , have a sweet heart to heart talk with him.
Talking about what to do at the 19th, our third month .
We from fountain , usual area & we walked one round and back to the same spot & we went travelling around again, & in the end we found out a place that is totally very cute.
Like a mushroom house, inside is dark, only the sides are totally dark.

We have fun inside, talking about things, future. :)
Then, both of us are tired , he slept at my thighs , My thighs are the best area to sleep on xD , due to the fats accumulated there . xD
He didnt sleep, he just lied down there . We talked & talked for hours.
We didnt know the time really ticked without waiting for any men at all. We have been in that house for hours, :) .

I am still wondering what to do for him at our 3rd month.
Hard to decide.
I also dont know what to give him today. hehehehe , under planning.
Went home and continue chatting with him. It was fun. :) , lovely night, when he started to be sweet somehow :). I just like the way he is.