Click for me :D

Friday, November 11, 2011

I am a doubled-sided person ?

Hello, Today is 11/11/11 . Not going to see it for another to century years to come.
I just make a wish on 11.11am. Just .
A very nice number : 11.11.11, 1111. I hope today will be fun & sweet :)
Because will be going for a shopping session with Dyana & Justin later to 313 (Around Town Area) , then after that maybe dear can come to cine to watch movies , or we go over to amk x.x
I hope that he will :D I wanna watch a movie with him . >.<

Yesterday is another moody day, only update abit of the information.
Family problem again. Just because of a cockroach . I HATE COCKROACH !
Do not use that to bother me. I saw 2 cockroaches appearing in both of my toilet once . And it is just this week x.x I am going to die. Last night, it appears at the toilet that I usually bathed in , I saw it. I run out like crazy . Daddy forced me to bath . =.= , My body feel so dirty after I saw it. It gave me goosebumps.
Plus, I think I know the reason why, because of my mum. If she dont make the decompose thing to clean the flooor, The floor and the table will not have ants, & now I will not be able to see cockroaches. It will be damn hard if I want her to get rid of everything at once -.-
I have a wish , I just want a clean house full of NO RUBBISH .
My house now, is way over the messy line, is full of trash. Unnecessary stuffs in my store & room. Dislike everything .
We quarrelled because of this. Daddy dont like me already. Again.

Before all these happened, I was still studying , walking , talking to Mel.
He just release from school from his A level. See him do maths, it is faster .
I hope he will be doing alright now in school since yesterday when he mark his papers, he is quite proud that he didn't get any careless mistakes in all the papers he do. :)
He will be alright , I believe he will :D He is my baby genius.

After that , we go eat . I am hungry ttm.
Saw the money that Daddy gave me, Use it on alot of food , make me stomach then flooded with food xD Blame on me. Fatty xD
Then, I want to walk after dinner. But Kenna called me to go out with him for awhile. So, I send Mel home.
Sending him home is a long time. We used walk . & we have our heart to heart talk xD
You know everything I did that , I learnt something general & sth cute about him :D , I am glad that he shared with me things that he will not share with normal friends :)
I love him :D
He is being so sweet when he is on his way home. He text me about the beautiful nice full moon above of us.
Tell me to take a look above. Is so damn sweet / !!! :D
I even take a photo of it. xD


Then in the end, went back and search for Kenna & the rest of them.
Suppose to study , in the end , we went to hub & watch movie. Late at night , have to make me to walk home. Screw them upside down -.-
So, rushed back to amk hub to see the timing. Idiot Kenna pay for everything . Yeah :D , Why I always go out with him xD , He make me feel bad, always D:

We watched 10pm Tower Heist .
The Eddie is inside, the one that act as the voice of Shrek's Donkey.
He is my favourite , Joker. Different face expression always :D
Cute right ? xD Is quite nice. I like it. Just that nothing I can used on realities xD
But overall is nice. I will give a rating of 3/5 stars . 




Is not a bad rating kay , :D It didnt drop to one.
After that , have to go home. With my phone dead. Screw-ed/
Yeah, finished of this post. Will post photos about today tonight :D


Enjoy 11.11.11