Click for me :D

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sweet-core day

Today, a very tiring day indeed.
But no matter how tired I am , I will still update for awhile.

Finally, My computer is fixed :D , Best , with Windows 7. :) .
Finally, my computer is really back to normal, that normal. I have all the programms that I wanted to have but I didnt get to back up everything in my previous mode.
Suddenly I have every programms but I lost every documents that are important to me this year D:
Sadded, this com has been suffered for twice operations D:  Hard on him.

Suddenly, I have the urge to go swimmimg,
But my last time swimming costume does not suit me. So, pest Daddy to buy for me one.
Quite ex , 30 bucks for one full costume. It is a swimming costume with the "V" . It somehow makes my thighs look so gigantic big ._.
Melvin accompanied me to go for a swim this evening. Was not reluctant to go with him because of my figure. Plus I am wearing a swimming costume. How to let him see D:
Before that , Philip Uncle came and helped me to pick which costume to buy and shorts tooo. He say I need to trim down already >.< .
Those 2 men , can shop around for so long. Wow. Was late for Mel.

Went swimming with Dear Mel.
He dont know how to swim, I kinda teach me all kind of methods to perfect his different kind of styles.
He can think of many different kind of styles like backside bounce out , drawing circles all those.
He should be honoured , he is the first man to see me in "V" swimming costume. Hahaha.
He is only wearing a short, smart of him to wear another short inside. x.x (I sounds so pervert)

After swimming, we didnt take any public transport back to amk .
We used walking , walked back to amk . It seems so far , but when you actually reach the venue, is actually not that far. :) ,
Then along that time, we chat about our future. 10 years later , 2 years later , 1 year later. Will we still be a couple. 2 years later, either is me or is none. Because he is in NS.
But 3 years later, he will be going Uni , while I will be going poly. Then I was thinking that during that period of time, in uni, there will be more talented and prettier girls than me , by that time, he might dont know want me le. D: . But he say me also will change abit when I go poly, will become prettier, therefore, no one can versus me. Hahahahahha , Totally impossible. :D
But I hope , he will be the one somehow x.x
Went popeye and eat, free 1 piece of chicken . Altogether around 7 dollars plus .
Quite worth , including the drink. He fed me :D , Mashed potato & biscuit :D Sweet right, thank you .

After that , we went to hub .
Saw Sher , Don they all , many things happened suddenly.
I was so surprised.

MelMel , they spammed so many credits because before them , the xmm was spamming 7 credits, they have been stoning there for quite a long time too , the reason why Don dont want to pk with you first is because he want to try out one game first , after that then pk.
Dear ahhh , Dear. Dont always give attitude kay :) , I still love you as the way you are.
Your support always kay <3