Click for me :D

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Idiot x.x

Haiis,Yesterday
Choir was the slackest because it is only 2-4pm . & it is not pure training for 2 hours , it is just sectionals, so we talked , we slacked , we used handphone all those.
Then we go home straight. I have dental appointments , therefore some dates I cannot come. Then causes the whole schedule, I can dont come. Haiis.

After choir, went and search for deardear , see how he study maths.
He studied for maths. Somehow, I got a feeling that we will quarrel one day . Just a 6th feeling of a woman.
I am doing some updation of my diary, just a few hours , I can update many things in it.
Because I have nothing to do, I only have choir file those.
But I just want to see him study :) . He might not realised that I am there. :) Hehehehehe
After that , we went to hunt for food to eat , & ended up he is not hungry . So , we went back to amk hub to buy "Lor Mai Gai" (I do not know how to spell) .
Then, he need to go back early, because is A level . I only have to let him go mahh =P , so I continued shopping around for food. xD
Dont know why am I so eager for food all a sudden for this week. xD

Due to my brother using the computer, I cannot do anything to this blog yesterday .
So, I can only sleep.
When I woke up, I saw light .... , morning light. Walked out and saw my brother still using my computer. Hopeless. I am so sorry to say , But the self discipline in him does not work at all. I thought I can get to reply Dyana & I found out my phone is being disabled for 15 minutes. -.-
I am going crazy soon already D: ,
Then my brother still pampered him by "repairing" him a new com. Please, it does not turn out to be repairing only, It became buying him a new computer. -.-
I will see him using it and taking everything for granted. He didnt know that every single second the clock ticks , he is losing its precious time & he is using up all the money in this family. I dont know what will happened if my father is no longer here. He will not be our financial support already. I have to save alot of money because I know my mum will not save much since she is a gambler. But I didnt say that she is bad at this. But I kinda cannot trust my mum that much for financial thing.
So, In the end, I might be the one paying for the bills all those . Haiis. Hope my brother can grow up and know what is he doing for the past few years and months. I will need to be prepared to see 2 coms on at the same time. Haiis.

I want to learn dancing still.
My father prefer "invest" in JunMeng in this kind of computer stuff , then giving me to learn something that will help me in overall, but he think that dancing does not help, is just an interest. Due to his trust towards me, he also will not trust that I can continue my this interest for long.
I dont know whether should I give up or not D:

But I support myself by using this song. D:

One Day - Charice
The music video ver. & Lyrics version.





I love the lyrics, kinda motivates me to do many things.
I want to be a doctor, but is just a dream. but you just have to work hard and make people recognise who you are and what are you made of. One of my life principal :)