Click for me :D

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Hello guys !
Before I start anything here , I wanna say something here :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!

Year 2011 is coming to the end soon , I think everyone have at least a few memories you all wish to keep for this year right ? :)
This Christmas Eve , I never plan anything big. Just going out with Mel and do our own things , create our memories. Nothing last forever , is better that we create memories now & have no regrets making all those.
Me and Mel have a list of things to do together . Hoping to finish everything in a longest time :) .
Is an endless list , that why it is fun to do . At the same time , you are making numerous memories :) .
Advice that you either take video of what you and your loves ones doing & write it into a book or a blog. It will be memorable , I tried it before , It is really a good experience .

Now , on my way to go find Mel and buy something that we both can do together :) .

Today , went to Junction 8 , to search for jigsaw puzzles as our aim because we want to create memories together . :D
So , meet him at J8 at first , but since he is on the bus 88 , he told me to wait for the double decker 88 bus :D. So, we can meet in the bus >.<
(Actually before that , Deja vu .) And then he sms-ed me. >.<

When we went to J8, the first thing he want to buy is food, which is at B1.
We went rounds while he asked me which shop to choose. >.< , Old Change Kee or another one, which it sells Mua Chee. >.<
So, in the end, I saw 'DU DU QUAY" . I like this cake after Melvin intro me for the very first time.
Then, I was thinking why is name call "DU DU QUAY" , he say because of the "O" mouth , it looked like du du quay. I was like , "are you saying me ?" . That why I like this cake. >.< Idiot.
So, he bought Mua Chee & so we went up.
He start eating it while going up to search for jigsaw puzzles.
So I need to finish the food before going into any of the shops >.< .

At first , we went to the cheapest shop . I saw Rilakuma bears & stuffs. >.<
I have the urge to buy it. I think I am going crazy over it. !!
 I want to have the long long pillow ! 
Both Rilakkuma bears ! 
 Yeah , I think I am crazy over them le .
Mel went out because the shop did not sell what he want inside.
So, I went inside popular, I was thinking of buying board games >.< , so when I go to his house, we can play board games, it is one in my list :D
At the same time, I saw the jigsaw puzzles, I like the 1000 pieces's set alot ! :D , But I dont want to do such a big piece so fast , I want to start from small , so that we have many memories due to this >.< ,
I found the "Toy Story" 500 pieces puzzles. Melvin like it alot :D , He say he want to buy it before other people take it away ! :D (CUTE)

I want to walk finish, and go to Comic Connection ,
But we went to the CD shop, he saw his favourite horror movie "Phobia2" .
I hate horror movies, it scares the chill out of me :(
He die die want to buy .
He even want to go back and buy 4bia . Which is the first version of Phobia2 .
He is a hardcore fan of pokemon & horror things. Arghhhh . Scary >.<

Took a bus go to his house.
I didnt expect that his mother will be at his house. >.< , until I on the bus .
So, went up .
His mother looked like my Aunt can :X , just that she is not as scary as my aunt.
She is kind and funny to talk to .
Went up to his house and watch phobia2 immediately.
Watched 3/5 stories inside. Is not that scary to me, I think it is because I watched alot of horror movies that why :X .
Tomorrow , he want me to watch the rest of the part . Waaaa , Meow .
Take video of Bryan , of his first self intro >.< , Cute right. He keep saying he dont like Melvin because he is ugly >.< .

Have to go home , Mel sent me to the bus stop.
We are so close, I wanted to take photo of the shadow , but when I wanted to , there is no more shadows :(
He smell like orange. He ate some orange thingy I think . But he dont want to tell me :(
But tomorrow will be a great day ! :D .
Is Christmas ! :D