Click for me :D

Friday, December 2, 2011

"A Thousand Days' Promise


Recently, Have been catching this series.
I have only watched until episode 6 . XD , is still a ongoing series. So, I can take my time to watch it.
What is the show about ?
Simple two to three sentences.
"A story about a woman who's slowly losing her memory and a man who takes responsibility for loving her."

Hahaha, Quite a touching show.
For some people. if you do not like those draggy series, this is actually not a draggy show.
Is just a typical love story or to me is an affair , just that the person (the male lead) is so in love with her. 
And the girl can a huge pride for it.
She do not like to have her life being pitied. 

At first , they are like so sweet laaa ! xD 
All those, love scenes, abit NC16 , but is not that bad. 
But they showed love to each other, & really, this show is not that bad. 

Is a very sad love story la , My boyfriend will not watch this >.< 
Yupp , if I can give a rating for this , for now. I will give a 2.5/5 stars :) 
Yeah, This is what I want to shared. 

(Didnt managed to go for the walk in interview because the manager is not there. Wts right -.-)