Click for me :D

Saturday, December 17, 2011

KPOP Groups (RANDOM)

This is just an very random post.
I am going to talk about Kpop Groups now.
I think most of the groups are mostly female groups. (Because I am listening to their songs & Melvin have so,e chio-s inside each group. So, want to see who he like :D , At the same time, introduced what songs they have :D
Btw, this is not by RANKING , I just post whatever group that came into my mind first :D
& I will continue all those I stop when I am free :D

FIRST GROUP : 



T-ARA OR T♔ARA
♔, stands for "I" , I think. :D , 


They debate at the year 2009 . 
They have 7 members altogether now.(There might be changes in the future.) 
Their famous song right now is : Cry Cry 
They have both ballad and fast version for this song. They are so called a ballad team because most of their songs can be converted to ballad while some songs remain fast >.< 
I am currently waiting for their next song, which is the continue version of "CRY CRY" , "Lovey-Dovey". 
Latest news I heard about them is that "Core Contents Media announced on December 7 that T-ara's 3rd leader Hyomin will be passing on her leadership to Soyeon. Soyeon was picked because of her "big personality", position as main vocalist of the group and her responsibility. She will be leading T-ara with a strong image as follow-up promotions for their song "Lovey-Dovey" will be starting on January 1, 2012." . 


I like Hyomin though. She looked quite okay with her long hair but for this song . most of the members inside have to act abit boy-ish , so they present themselves with short hair. Hahaha :D 


THE SONGS ! :D 







The first song that I heard from the group . I think I love this song due to Audition. I like the tune :D , Then , went search for it. :D , I did not know that is sung by this group that time , I just listen because it is nice :D



I like this song, This was the second song I heard from this group.
Is called "LIES" , that time, I was in love with Jiyeon and the lead in this music video. They was currently shooting a show "God Of Study" that time :D ,
It was damn nice can ! :D , Yupp :D , From that time onwards, I was in love with this song :D"




IS in MP3 format . their first album's song :D



This content abit sick >.< , it is a cute song :D



I love how the video encourage me to slim down ! :D



"Let me see you LALA ~~~" , is a cute song toooo :D



Is my favourite happy song from them :D , It looked so cute & pretty :D , In love with Jiyeon that time :D



HIGHLY ENCOURAGE TO WATCH , THE INTRODUCTION IS DAMN LONG BECAUSE T-ARA 'S SONGS , MOST OF THEIR SONGS ALWAYS HAVE STORY LINE :D , THAT WHY I LOVE IT :D



This is th latest song by them . < Still waiting for "Lovely Dovey" to come out , this coming late December to Early Jan :D

The members in there :D