Click for me :D

Friday, December 23, 2011

Today's Plan

Irritated by the last minute changes.
Suddenly, I need to cancel the whole plan for today of going to wild wild wet. Because the people that are going are like the people that I meet almost everyday :D .
So, we don't really plan to go far today, with this amount of people only. >.<

So , I didn't really cancel everything, But this clique roxs,
& I have a person's birthday coming tomorrow :D , So, just celebrate for him , as his early birthday today . So, in my blog. I want to say this to that person. that was so close with me in primary school :D


HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. 
JOEL WONG NENG FU :D 
Hey, Bestie from my primary school days, along with Kenna :D . 
Finally, Finally, Finally, you are 15 years old, when I am 15 years old for months already >.< 
You and Kenna grew taller then me , how could you . Grew so tall in 3 years time ! :D , 
Your voice changed alot too , ever since we have gone into different secondary school, we have not been meeting much, So I hope that we can go out together more :D , 
December baby ~~~ :D  . 

(YUPP , I want to take tons of photo with you :D today . ) 

He is my bestie for years already :D , We did not lose any contacts at all :D , 
But one time, ya , i need to hunt him down >< . Yaa , Going out soon . I hope to get some shots >.< 
 *copyright - photos taken at his faceook acc* :P 


I got a person that is so loyal to my blog :D, I love him to the core . 
& I want to drop this hint to him. You can change the songs right the end of the blog :D , all the way down. :D 
&hearts;