Click for me :D

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Exchanging of partners xD

Yesterday was Saturday alright. 
Is a day that me and Melvin have an official date :) . I did my last minute "decoration" of myself also. >.< 
Searched the whole of my closet . Found a white collar shirt, but omg, is like so transparent, need to wear something inside or else you can see everything inside. 
Wanted to go Singapore River, but did not :( . 

Went Westmall at Bukit Batok with Junwen. 
That place is where the pump & ddr pros are gathered, I dont even dare to gp near to pump machine when they are there.
Adalia looked so different from her profile pic & real self . 
She looked damn chio laa , except for the truth that she is so thin x.x . But if I can have her legs, I dare to eat. >.< , plus her pump skills ahhh , Meow. Just like Dyana, boyfriend is a pro , girlfriend impossible. 
Me dont want to disappoint Melvin , but in the end, I did . I am not a pro in this ._. 

From westmall , ate Subway . 
It was such a long time since I last ate that . Is like june holidays ? 
So , today finally can eat my egg mayo ~~~ . 
Then , from there . Melvin is Junwen , Junwen is Melvin. Hahahah ! 
Then , my boyfriend is Melvin , so I get near to the person , Junwen. Hahaha. Melvin was like jealous like that siia x.x HAHAHAH :D  

Then , we wanted to go Party world . Is cheaper then Kbox though . 
We went to nex . 
Then , in the end , we watched movie at Shaw. Is a horror movie called "Hong Kong Ghost Stories" , something about love & teaching stuffs . hahaha . 
For the creepy rate : 6/10 stars.
For the whole movie : 6/10 stars.

Hahahah . Is only at Shaw , :) , 
I love Mel tonight . No photos for now .
Camera suddenly cannot upload any photos in my com. :) 
Tomorrow alright :D