Click for me :D

Monday, December 12, 2011

First Vlogging & last Vlogging :D

Okay , will be less words for today,
Yeah , will be trying out Vlogging. Since is holidays & I am the outgoing type .
Going to try this out.




I looked so tense. But is my first time doing this.
I hope to maintain this, so I can continue doing this.
Since is holidays, so I want to have some fun that I never do before. 

#2 Video Blogging (Trying out) . (Found out epic fail !) 


Is about Dyana's tweets to support my vlog & the friends shots . 
But , today didnt meet her . So , I didnt managed to finish this whole thing. 


Next is , just showing where am I currently. & who am I meeting. LOL  
All do for the fun of doing it & I failed badly. Really. 

(For people that want to watch this , dont watch) . I am just doing what I want to do at first , Post videos online. But I didnt know that it will fail this badly. 
I think no more vlogging for me :D