Click for me :D

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Already Famous ! :D

Hello , this is like so outdated .
Because I didnt get to use my com for around 2 days already .
My dear com , I think it is burning inside. :( . Because my brother have been using him like 24/7 .
I have to do something to make him not addicted to maple any longer. He is a huge addict in maple now. Streaming year , next year . Yet , not flustering . This person , will make me damn fail as a sister.

I forgotten when . I watched "Already Famous" with Jamie.
Is quite a nice show. It taught you about chasing your dreams & do not give up ! :D .
Yeah , I am addicted to Xiaogui's smile in the whole of the movie, & the last part , his confession for "ZANN" . !


Rating for "Already Famous" . 2.9/5 
Not very exciting somehow. Is just like that , & ,
Somehow, got some part , I dont quite understand >.<
Hahah , But still :) , Is not a very bad show :D .

After movie, went out to meet Mel. OH,MY.GOD.
His formal attire meow ! >.< , scared me off ! I dont even recongnise him from afar.
I still used the word "I Think is him" . Wa.
Photos then :D ,



Captured by Melvin
It is meant to be only one shot. Ended up , me and Jamie stoned there,


After we realised that we are being "scammed"

Melvin's Formal look !


 Photo of the day ! :D , Yeah 




 Dear look so creepy in most of the photos here. 



He looked like a pervert behind me. Serious. 



Can we take more of that kind of pictures dear :D .

Yeah , This was the first day I saw him in this week . He looked so creepy right.
He walked like an AhBeng too , heiceihui .
Hope to see him soooon :D .

Today , What happened.
Went studying with Kenna. Nice one, I totally get my study mood back when I went to the library , I should have go there more.
Mug mug mug. >.< , I love mugging ! :D .
And Mayling Jiejie treat me MOSBURGER ! Fattening I know ! :D
Have to stop eating Meow .
Need to run soon too . But the main event is I



I CUT MY HAIR !!!!!!



Yeah ,  I know , not much changes , except for the fringe right . 
But I looked different right :D 

Dear make me damn happy today because he say he will go USS with me this CHRISTMAS ! 
I LOVE HIM ! HE IS THE BEST ! :D 
( THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT ! )