Click for me :D

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

X-RAY ! XD

Today , was the second last checkup of my life .
It has been so long, is kinda sad :( , been going to KK , since I was primary school.
Went there , every year , went for Ultra-sound, then to CSC . Then, wasted few hours waiting xD .
The gels that I have to feel on my stomach during X-Ray. All a sudden , have to stop , I will feel weird xD
I see my doctor from a male to a female.
Is a male doctor that helped me with the surgery. (I can roughly still remember his face) . :)
Then, he transfer to a private hospital, therefore came a female one, she is kind :) ,
Many doctors inspired me to be one :) , I don't know xD

Today, Ultra-sound , the doctor that is helping me is a female, a funny & kind one :) ,
She keep telling me to breath in and hold when she is X-raying* my kidneys on both sides .
When I looked at the screen , it seems like I am looking at a baby like that.
The screen is black and white of coz, which the brightness can be tuned xD ,
The gel is warm , xD . Then , she took xray at the pelvis area too, then she told me what happened. She told me something, then I was like "Huh, How does it get twisted ? O.O "

Actually, I reached KK on time, (On my own, this time round)
Like appointment time at 0930 , I came at 0905 . In the end, I need a notice from the doctor itself , so that the ultrasound session will happen  . So , I have to wait for hours can xD
Then, while at the mean time . Meow. I was using iPhone .
Lucky the batteries survived with me for hours, until the whole procedure were done and until I reached home :) . Thanks loyal buddy xD
Was abusing him . XD

The last appointment will be at 2 years later xD .
Before I go into either poly or JC.  And that will be my last . :) , No Ultra-sound le. :( ,
Therefore , this is my last . And I realised that my kidneys are not in the same size.
Right side is slightly larger , by dont know how many cm only. Hahaha.

&& , today, was random-ly seeing a photographer's photos.
Most of his events are weddings & main theme of his shots are mostly "LOVE" /.Between couples.
Damn sweet can ! , I want to have a photoshoot like that with Mel.!!
If we can last long , like for 3 years , then maybe take lo . >.< , to reward myself & him for "enduring" each other well. If that happen :) Hahahaha /
The photo is like that .
By a photographer, named MELVIN . 
Not my Melvin . xD
His facebook link is here :) , Melvin , the photographer . 

Is nice, most of his photos , add him . Or even asked him for your events alright . For those adults laa. 
Btw, nothing is free, to me. 
So , is a MUST PAY . I bet :) Hahahahaha !
Actually, the whole I want to take photo thingy at a studio or what .
I get inspired by another one. But, is by his profile picture. 
And is this . :D
Hahaha, Is a person called Steven. 
His girlfriend is Resa , Cute right . :) 
They last for very long le horr ! , No kidding. :D 

And the last thing is a few videos for you all :D 
I am tired, I did not meet Melvin today. Because it is late. 
Haiis.Then , have quarrel with Daddy/
He is like so against me towards boys. I am tired of these. Today is like another day of my busting time.
Went and run around carpark. Haiis.
I think I might just become bio-sexual . LOL . I think I need to bring a girl back home & say she is my girlfriend , then I be the boy . I think I might do it , somehow. 

Therefore, videos time for you all . Enjoy. 






(A video that is a must watch ! ) Damn funny !



BOYFRIEND'S 3RDSINGLE IS COMING OUT ON 8TH DECEMBER ! 2 MORE DAYS!!



I MAKE THIS EXTRA LARGE. BECAUSE IS I LOVE THIS GIRL'S VOICE !
Please listen okay :D