Click for me :D

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fairy Tail !


Hahha, Fairy Tail .
Back to watching animes , I feel that I cannot watch those dramas, I will ended up like them , or behave like them.
Back to animes, is a great choice alright.
At least , I am engrossed into Cosplay , but I will never do it laa , IS too ex ._.

Fairy Tail 
I like this anime though. The characters in there are cute & please dont be mistaken . There is no sick or hentai stuffs inside.
I like the characters inside, I like how they behave all those .

It is an action series. With Magic in it. <33
I like !
Rating for this Anime will be : 7/10 stars! 
Is an ongoing anime, now already 100+ or 200+ episodes already .
Is a very nice show, Take a watch of it. :D
I am currently , still at episode 6 laa , Watching this can make me leave my reality world & just sit infront and keep watchin ehh ~~~

(Dont know why , while  I am watching this, a heavy downpour is happening outside & I keep seeing lightening & hearing thunder . Meow. ! )