Click for me :D

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sometimes, it is not about Pride

Let's talk about yesterday.
I do not have the energy to type so long last year , so I have to moved this to today.
So, I woke up early actually, today, is not auto . Is forced by a sudden pain from my left side stomach.
I think is because of the operation thingy. Is that side that hurts the most, then I have to stand up and walk around to stop the pain, then I sleep back , I thought the pain will stop, then it didnt, It kept hurting.
Meow, Cannot take it le D:
Then, finall,y I can get to sleep , & woke up around 11 xD

Okay, Yesterday .
Dear went for his first working experience. Less time to accompany me instead :) ,
Because I didnt know it will ended up so late, and after his work, he have to meet up with friends :) ,
I thought he got time for me actually. But nevermind.
Before that , saw Dyana, then meet Maurice . At arcade. Play for a few matches , then go out sit sit.

Saw Mel's friends, Shiping they all . I dont know them . I only saw them walked past.
Then, Saw Melvin came up with an Uncle Shirt, is by his father.
Hahaha ,He say "HI" , then go over. Then . they prepared to watch "Already Famous" .

Me & Maurice, just went around AMK , then sit at someplace.
Maurice suddenly very troubled by Hilda.
I think that Maurice is too dependant on Hilda, He told me that he dont feel like himself when he is not with Hilda, but when he is with her , he feels alright & happy.
Another , is that he does not give Hilda any breathing corner. he expect that Hilda will not talk to others especially the males.
Then, she have no time to accompany Maurice.
Haiis, I dont know how to tell Maurice tooo .

After that , We went to North Point to buy Starbucks' mug.
Then, eat at Yishun. Then , go back to amk , to play pump & to return Dyana the card :) ,

Mel is back , & he say he want to talk to me only.
I thought what thing happened , then he cried, *piang* , my heart is hurting when I see him cry .
Haiis, & is about the stress at work.
Haiis, the work is not his type of tea ahh , Then , he dont know what to do , how to have customers.
I been hearing & seeing him cry this year .
I want to make him happy siia . :(

Then, we went back , while talking. Lucky the battery is still there for me. xD
We talked talked , about jobs & studying all those. I am glad that I really learn something from him ,
as an fresh young adult. xD