Click for me :D

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bryan Tan Wen Jun ♥

Hello guys .
Did not get to update recently. Because yesterday , I am dead from doing exercises with Junwen & Melvin.
It is both swimming & running. Immediately after the activities , especially after swimming, I am down with a flu , temporarily flu . & I loooked so sick right after that . >.<
I do not have the photos of the activities that happened that day .

Simply said , It is a miserable day to me :( , I have not been exercising or work out for quite awhile , I think for 2 months already .
Then , when they say they want to go for a run at stadium , I agreed to it. i have low expectation for myself in running , as per usual . I just need to run for 1 ground that will be enough , but who knows , I can run for 2 rounds without stopping . I feel so HAPPY ! :) , but Junwen & Mel have the stamina to run for 10 rounds without stop , Mel can even sprint for the last round >.< , me totally lose to them , last time , I have the stamina to even with my class guys, not all , just being able to compete with them. Due to my stamina and speed now :( , I don't think it is possible :( .
Mel totally own the whole stadium , owned me and Junwen. After that , we rest and chat for awhile at yiochukang stadium, before going for a swim.

Finally , is swimming time , I still dont feel right wearing my new swimming attire :( , it is a 'V' shaped costume though , I dont feel comfortable as I dont really wear it often :x .
Played in the middle pool for awhile , Me and Mel always have a war in swimming pool , I am always being the one 'taopok' , being flipped in the water . Water rushed into my nose x then me and mel kept trying handstand in water , Junwen cant stand up even :P . Cant blame him. He did not try this before :x
We played piggybank , in water , we can piggybank-ed 2 people at once :) , of coz , if you want to try , dont be the second person , you will die from queezing :)
After that , we went to the deep pool , after trillion times of conviencing Mel to go over , finally we went over .
Taught Melvin all those things that will be taught during a swimming lesson :) . Then , me and Junwen swim for a few laps while beginner , Mel managed to swim for 2 laps with stopping . But Melvin always have high expectation of himself , that why to him , is not a good thing . To me and Junwen , we find him good enough to substain even without teacher's guiding :) , so want to tell him , to relax when he is swimming , dont put too much expectations when it is comes to this :) .

Now , what happened today
But I do have the photos that related to this title :D .
Yupp, Bryan Tan :D

Went to Mel's house today .
Have fun playing with Bryan too . We went to playground area too , at my aunt's house downstairs ,
I like the "面" near his house. Is only $2 :D , to me is quite a big bowl though ,
The Uncle say Melvin 帅. I kept denying the fact >.<
Saw Steffi when I was on my way there, She tell me that I have mother & Son face with Bryan.
LOL right at her face. Didn't play as much as that time when me and mel played .
there are many people today there. many teens :(
But I hope Bryan enjoys it . What I know today is that Bryan like to eat the pandan cake that Mel bought :D
Super fun experience being a family today with Bryan :D
After that , keep going into his room and forced by him to close my eyes to sleep :) , I saw how Melvin was totured by Bryan. Till the end , he was so tired , he was enable to send me home, have to go into the room and say 'bye' xD
Not much of the photos about him playing >.<
(Most of the photos can be found in facebook :D)



Funny face ! 
 He even want to try out to how to make that face in reality >.< 





 I like the first frame's photo :D 






Today ~ , to PLAYGROUND 


 He looked so happy going out with Melvin >.< 


Bryan's "zipai"
Melvin took my phone infront of him & he say "cheese" >.< 

Just want to say that I really dont like the facebook new uploading style.
It is so mafan , + it is not correctly put in places :( 
Totally fail :( 


Was updating this through my iphone . Watching 'Fated to Love you' , to make myself to sleep , as tomorrow have gathering with primary school-mates . Close primary school mates :) . Not all are free to go .
Will be going to WILD WILD WET , hope I will not fall sick & I will not be broke , me want to have that long dress :( , & the entrance ticket . Tomorrow :) , Hope I have enough money for all those .
Random fact , I love my daddy & another guy :)