Click for me :D

Friday, December 23, 2011

Kpop Group - BEAST/B2ST

Hello, I have nothing to do early in the morning .
So, post something about my favourite kpop group. To me, actually, I am lazy to check for other kpop and the names of the members >.< , Beast is still my bias group , one of it :D , I have been supporting them for so long. Just that I am not that hard-core fans that buy everything that have their faces on it, I just need some, enough. I just need their songs & photos max. >.< Which I can get in online . Hahahah !

Why I like them ?
- Yeah, I am bimbo-tic when it comes to this point. Few of them look hot inside.
- I like their songs.
- I like their live.
- I like their character, each of them, They all behaves differently. Yet, can get into a team.

They debut at the year 2009 too, just that it is late 2009 .
Their first album was "Beast is B2st" , then I lazy find le :D
I like their latest album, "Fiction & Fact" . Their song "Fiction" is nice.

Members :

JunHyung 

Rapper of beast , Main Rapper. 
He have the bad boy face. Those kind of gangsters face.  >.< , But he is cute , just that his character is quiet that why , this makes him have the bad boy name :D . Read his fanfics, mostly is always him, He is always acting the cool type. >.< 

Doojoon (Leader)


He is the leader of beast, but not the lead singer of the group :D 
He have strong responsibilities , he always give the correct members the right duties, he is a lazy bum , originally. >.< , He is okay looking to me, but he is damn loyal , even to a dog. 

Gikwang


Gikwang, Famous of his player face. 
He acts cute often. But his smile, really can kill people. It kills me when i see his smile for the first time :D , When he smile, his eyes will become a line. So, this mean that he has totally small eyes . Primary & High School classmates with Yoseob. :P 

Yoseob


Yes, he is famous by his face. He have the baby face, you know. 
He is really cute, to me. he is really cute :D . 
& He have a sound that can be damn cute & at the same time, it can be damn man too :D , 
I like his voice, that why I am more bias- to lead singers of the group. 

Dongwoon


He have the best looking face inside the group :D  
He have the angmo look , you know. :D , He have his blonde hair :D
His english is not tht bad tooo :D

HAHAH . Now , the videos are here. 















Yupp, this will be all :D ,
Thanks for being random with me toooo :D