Click for me :D

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back to normal Blogging

Hello, I think I am more suit to write .
The more "Vlogging" videos I do. I feel that it will turn out even more fail . So, today marks the end of my vlogging. But, normal friends videos will be up here. Still :D
Like pump , crazy videos all those :D .

What have I done today .
Yeah , Finally, I get my braces done already . It came early.
It was supposed to be done at 29th Nov, but because I am late, so I need to shift to January.
Now, they get me back yesterday. So, Yeah . My braces are done today.
I went to NDC with Melvin. He accompanied me.

We went eat first . then play awhile before going there.
I have to eat my "遗餐" . My last delicious and solid lunch before going there. Therefore, I went to my favourite Japanese meal restaurant . Is at MOF at Amk Hub B1 .



The Dessert ! Is strawberry ! 

Nice shot by Melvin , Nicest spam by him >.<
This photo surprisingly is my favourite when I want to take photo of the dessert >.<
PLEASE CLICK THIS PHOTO !!!!!!!! 

Then, after that , went playing around in hub. 
Doing nothing actually, then he went to the toilet , He went for a long time can. So, I went down to level  to play the "Colouring" thing. I thought is only for kids, end up , 我是长不大的大小孩。
I went there and get the cheapest , it is a letter "M" .
Why I chose that , hahah , Simple, because is for Melvin that idiot.
So , today was my first time playing this >.< , I am damn blur, I spoilt the whole thing, but in the end. It became a very unique art & key chain for Melvin :D 

The letter "M" . 

The colours

Taken by : Melvin :) 
This photo , is taken my Melvin. 
Yeah, My "M" unique result :D , 
I like this photo , it was taken very nicely, & I love how our names formed "AM" . Morning 





Taken by Melvin. Me taking "AM"
 His photography skills improved alot ! , most of his photos that were taken by him, were my favourite :D 


Finally, Time to go to NDC to my appointment. 
Braces day . I thought it will hurt to death , but the process is not that bad. It is fun , though I feel like sleeping. & I put Yellow & Pink . Pink on the above, Yellow on the below. 
Now, my teeth hurts :) , because it is tightening :D 



Colourful Meow 





Yeah :D , That all . 
He was waiting outside for me :D , Yeah , Sweet <3 
Pain will not be separating me for a week . :( ,
No more good foooood already ! :( .