Click for me :D

Saturday, December 17, 2011

His Smile makes my day :)

Haha ,
Early in the morning, once I woke up , prepared myself . Just to go to Melvin's house.
The plan today was actually to go to Airport to see Melvin's biological mother. She is working in airport , Mel promised her that he will go see her workplace after his A, He wanted to bring me to go see her.
But, in the end, she worked morning shift today, she end her work at 1pm. So, in the end, we didn't go to airport.

So, stayed at Melvin's house for laterally the whole day.
Was at his house for hours , went up & down for times, for food and others.
Bryan was damn cute today, he is as per usual. When I come, he welcome me in with a cute smile. Awwwww!!!!

Melvin didnt talk to me at first , our cold war actually continued after Bryan & his mother went to TTSH .
He finally talked to me at such a long time. ! :D , I was so happy can !
Then , we just keep teaching each other things. He is a pervert !!! >.<

After Bryan came back, we went down for some food, He wanted to eat Lor Mai Kai so we went down to buy.
Unlucky day , when we came down, I nearly slipped down,  then once we went out, it was raining, so went back up to get an umbrella, came down, both share one, went to another side, Suddenly , the rain gets bigger & heavier, then , our legs are drenched.
Hahahah , Wanted to buy . but the shop is closed , so we went walking around because the rain spoilt our plan of going anyway.
While walking, I find the area damn familiar , & I realised that it is near to Ah Choo Yiyi's house.
Blk 524 :D , then went there to use the toilet >.< , Dear dont want to come up . So. he wait downstairs. >.< ,
Damn cute can .
I have to go from down to up to find him since his phone is with me >.< ,
He still refuse to go up with me, so we went down. Haha, & I realised that he never see a fitness corner before. I was surprised & I did not know that Ah Choo Yiyi's house downstairs that playground is so BIG ! .
& there is an amazing "PLAYSTATION" too. , And that is a machine called "NEO" , I think.
I took photo of it. Will post here :D ,
I cant post the videos I took on Melvin , I promise him & videos of him are always my favourite memories :D

Melvin Tan's ChildHood !

His face !!! :D 
OHMYGOSH! , His face is always "XIONG" , both from child to 15 years old. !!

 All these are the machine that Me & Melvin like for today ! :D 
Is called the "NEOS" . Haha , I really like this thing. Good for exercise. :D 

Playground that he played on :D 
We did many lame things, & this was one of it too :D , 
It will damn lame but I enjoyed this. Where & what are we doing. I always enjoy with his smile. Melvin Tan's smile. :D , He like to play the car can >.< 

Temple Run Record : BROKEN BY MELVIN TAN

Meow. I love the time whenever I am with him :D , 
He always make me smile.
Stayed at his house until Bryan went to sleep & I love the last kiss we have. 
Last for 20 minutes alright >.< 
He is cute always :D 
Ilovehim. !