Click for me :D

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I am sick :(

Hello , guys.
I am sick, my throat is torturing me.
Cough keep coming , now my stomach is aching like crazy.
And ya, this is not because I never see a person for 4 days.
Is because I have not been drinking water maybe.

I went looking for job, with Meryl & we set at Mac.
But Mac say that they do not need people during this school holidays, therefore, they only need students when it is after school holidays.
(Told Melvin about this & he is so against this).
Because it will affect my studies, I also didnt study much recently. No, I didnt even touch my books recently.
So, was wondering, I just try out the one month trail in Mac when I am studying. Afternoon shift , for a month ? , If I can managed & score well in my studies. I think I will continue. Hahah .

Melvin finally sold out one product.
He also learnt many things in there.
Yeah , Have a small quarrel with him, therefore , I went and become an idiot & wait for him at the fountain there for hours, Meow. I am freezing to death.
Meryl keep calling , to tell me to go home. Hahaha. , refuse to , until I am damn cold then Meryl say she will be angry , if I dont go home :P .

Hahhaha ,
School is starting soon.
I need to plan time for everything le. :) ,
Plan studies , school , EVEN EXERCISES .

Yesterday , I went pump , & I just played that one song in one credit , I can tired myself out badly.
O.M.G . This is bad.
I am going to fail in pump :(

Need to go , coz I am hungry ! >.<
Watching Fairy Tail for awhile :)