Click for me :D

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The wait might just worth it .

Yesterday ,
Went Far East with Crystal. She is like my long lost friend, all a sudden.
Although we have the hate & love relationship, but we still stay friends. Although both of us know that we know the bad points about each other.
I hope the memory lasts.

She went without makeup, she is famous in my friends list , as one of the "know how to put makeup" .
Then, went shopped in there for hours, we went to "Bus Stop" for 3 times :) ,
She bought a pair of shoes, (Boots) , A Shirt, from Bus stop. :) , Should have take the photo of her changes before & after shopping XD
Then, she went and put on makeup , I love to see how she put on it, Is like , I have never did makeup before, so feel like learning it. D: .

I have Dyana , she say that she will teach me one day , the next time we meet xD ,
She is going to KL this coming Tuesday until next week. I think.
I am gonna miss her much, D:

Photos here :)



I look damn not like me here. I looked so pretty D:




I really love this pic, I looked so slim >.< 

Aint I pretty ? Noted, this is not me at all D:

Yupp, the products is produced by me  xD

I hope there are times, I looked like this laa , 
Sat at arcade for hours for Melvin. 
Then, once we came, he accompanied me to eat Popeye. ! :D ,
Our Monthly Anniversary Lunch set :) , Is like "HOT" only.
Then, we went and chat, & go to mac to drink Double Chocolate Frappe , & Mocha Chips. 
Meow, It is so bitter. >.<  , 
Melvin was like "来来,我来受苦,你想富。" , I replied and say "I dont want, I want reasons !". 
Hahahah , he is so caring right >.< , Not bad uhh :D 
Then, we stayed at Mac until 1am ba , then in time for 269 ! :D , No need to walk . ! :D , 

We talked about lasting long.
Melvin's dancemates said that we cant last long too. 
Haiis, Heart pain to hear that laa, But I dont know. 
I dont like to think so much , it made me sad. >.< . because great things always dont last forever. 
Or things dont last forever at all. 
Then, Melvin said, Diffculties are there . we just need to surpass it. 
I have confident on him , but I dont have confident for myself because I am still young, I am changing, But is already in progress, anything will happen on me, I might change my whole attitude. 
 I can just like other people all those. 
Haiis, See , I think too much ? 

If we can try to last . we will try. But the fact that nothing last forever hurts D: 

LOL , This time, I just want to try sth , 
I present this to Melvin Tan LOL 



This is just for you , Melvin .
Dont laugh at my mistakes , or low note, or singing.
I just testing this, for fun. Because I want to test my voice see whether does it suit this or not.




(This is the Original Version. )