Click for me :D

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Back !

Hello guys , Sorry for not updating my blog.
Many things for me to upload actually. Just that I did not have a chance to use my computer.
& I missed it.
Now, I am kinda busy with restoring back to the computer, it once to be , because my brother destroyed it once again. Have to asked google and Junwen for help.
Haiis, Need to find a locking system to lock my "this" com up . Or else , my brother will use it like there is no tomorrow & not to mention that he has his own com too . :(

Alright, this will be a short update before I go off for my running session >.< with Mel & Junwen .
Will be back updating all those photos and words of what I have been doing recently :D .

Swimming & gym-ing later :D
Hope it dont rain :D ,
Bye guys . I love your patient support for this blog :D