Click for me :D

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Double Happiness Double Pain :)

Yesterday, 2nd day of my braces day .
Went to causeway point . Melvin want to know how to go and how long he need to travel to his driving centre, to take his theory test .
Went to his house to slack & see Bryan , before going to CP .
In the end, walk walk , then go eat Pastamania . :D
Then, go his house, I wanted to watch horror movies at his house , then in the end, I dont dare to watch so I ended up doing Arc length :D

Today,
3rd day of my braces :D .
Woke up at 1pm , went out with Mingxian , Sorry . He dont seems to have fun .
We only walk around amk hub and around abit of amk center only.
Then, we went to chicken rice, then drink sweet talk, .
Then ,drink water, then meet Maurice for lunch / dinner. While waiting for Melvin , we are doing our own things.
Wanted to go bowling >.< ,

Overall , I love my day with Maurice, Bryan & Dear :) ,
Bryan is like my child laa :) , He is so cute :D .

I kana tao poak until very jialat . gagagag .

Short post :D
Busy week :D