Click for me :D

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We Not Naughty

RATING ! : 4/5 ! 
I really think it is worth giving this 4 stars to this movie.
The main two characters of Jack Neo's "I'm not Stupid 1 & 2" are acting inside too. :D Joshua & Shawn .
Many familiar characters inside too, where you will not get to see them in dramas or anything, you will get to see them in youtube, all those common websites we go .

This show is more about family , especially on the mother side.
Is super nice. I did cry , just that I cant get my tears out of it :'( , maybe not on time ? :P

I watched this with Melvin , at first , he wanted to watch this, so we planned to watch this :D
We did, He want to watch Vital _____ the next round.

So yeah , I recommend you to watch this movie .
There are many funny moments inside, Especially, one scene , I was laughing non-stop & crying non-stop. :D
I do not mind buying the DVD though :D
Happy moments and sad moments are all included. :D


After that, see Meow eat curry chicken rice.
Went to fountain and get some study tips from him . :D , I do not want to disappointed anyone especially him.
I'll need to study doubly hard and use the advises wise-ly this time .
Zoey suddenly pointed out to me when she was talking to me yesterday.
"Zoey : Hey, once we asked you about your boyfriend , you seems to be so happy about it. 
You are so proud of your boyfriend horr ? 
Me : I am , I am proud of my boyfriend. :D" 
Ya, I was surprised that people in my class realised it that way . :D