Click for me :D

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Recently ,

I am glad that I keep seeing my dearie's smile.
He is always there for me, I am happy that I get to see his smile like always :D /

I kept going to his house.
To have tuition . 2 days ago , I went and study at his house , then Crystal suggested that she want to go study, so she came to CBMACDONALD .
Melvin & I put her a few hours aeroplane , we are actually at home , accompany Bryan, play snakes & ladders.
But she seems fine with it , just that when we came, she had just used finish her attention span.
Hahaha , Mel carry on teaching me maths . :D
I dont know, his paper like cannot be done like that .
Haha .


Today , I woke up early in the morning, like 3am . Mel asked me out for breakfast at around 5am . But I can't go out at 5am, earliest is 5.30am  . I went out at slightly later , and walk to Big Mac to meet Mel :) !
I am so happy when I saw him :D
We eat the same mac-donald breakfast . But he can eat alot ehh , I cant eat alot for breakfast at all . Hot cakes with sausage . I want to have this kind of early session with him again :D ♥ . I love him .
Breakfast for today !!! 
I give him one more hot cake, I cant eat alot . Really :D
Then , he accompany me to the fountain study area , Ahhhh , I missed the moment when we sit there and study . Where he hugged me from behind :D



O LEVEL RESULTS'11 
Yesterday afternoon , results came out at 12.30pm , all teachers will know the results , but the official results to the students will be at 2pm .
Then, I want to know what is Mingxian's results. & I want to see how is this year O level students & results , so accompany mx to hall and I went to the gallery upstairs to see the whole thing.

While Mdm Tong is talking, many people came up and see the show too .
I want to know who gets the top and what is the score :D ,
It amazed me okay >.<
The top student gets 7Als , while the NA de , which is Ang Simin , she get English C5 , then others , I dont know. But overall , she get 11 points.

Have a feeling of want to faster complete secondary school and go to my wanted course.
2 years later, I will be the one sitting down there >.<
I want to do well . I want to get all A . No need to be specific A1, or A2 .
I just want to do well . Can de , ABBIE LOKE YENG YIN , you can de :D

After that , I changed and go down to Mel's house.
I feel so tired yesterday . because I have to wake up early for today late start bahh .

Yesterday , we go market eat . then go arcade play for awhile.
I didn't play alot. Due to my asthema , it happened today :( . After I play . I wanted to vomit that time :( .
Mel care about me worhh :D . Happy die me >.< LOL

Arcade got Sebas , Carol . Ethel , Kenneth & few xmm . Including Zhixian .
I am jealous of Carol having such a good brother and sister in law can >.< , I want to have this kind of sister too. :P

I don't know why all a sudden, I want to be one of the local famous blogger. Should I ? :P