Click for me :D

Monday, January 2, 2012

Is a brand new year :)

Anyone missed the countdown ?

Finally , I survived through year 2011 , and came to another brand new year , 2012 .

31st December 2011
The last day of year 2011, where do I celebrate and how did I celebrate ?
I like this year's countdown and last day .
I celebrated at Ethel's house .
Was planned one night before when Brandon, Ethel, Kenneth they all called me to join them for countdown. I expected like , we go to marina barrage and celebrate. (I do not want to go there again. because it is very crowded. >.<) & Qihui did invite me to go there them. But I rejected.
So, we plan to go to Ethel's house to have boardgames or mahjong session.

Before that , Accompany my dearest to West Mall, I like the pump machine there, when there is no pros players there. The first time/ previous time , I went there, I saw Edeson & his girlfriend. with Weili they all. I do not dare to play there. ._.
Plus, that time, I am unwell. :D
So, this time, when I go there and play, I like the pads >.< . My standard has drop. I have not play pump for 3+ weeks le.
I want to improve my beat and accuracy. I want to play ddr , and get marvellous. Meow.
Before playing. Mel want to play ddr, but there are 4 credits, and it maintain after so many people and games are played. 0.0  . SO, have to put a credit in it to "book" one credit .
Never fail, playing pump with Mel will be a huge challenge for my stamina and skills. >.< (I do not have the skill at the first place.)

After pump, went eat oreo . He bought 3 rolls of oreo .
He need to go meet his dancemates, to celebrate countdown together. He thought there are sleepover .
I need to go and take my bag to go to Ethel's house. As I will be having a sleepover/ tonning session at her house.
Meet Brandon at Somerset MRT , to go to Tampines ogether.
Since, my phone only have 10% left when I met him. & he is the one that have the address. So, we went to temp and take 292, his unique way of knowing which busstop to stop is to see the tapping out machine, it has the kilometer there. 0.0
He is irritating lo . >.<

Went to Ethel's house and saw Ethel's mum and Kenneth playing mahjong .
I have been seeing them played for many matches already . Ethel's mother is so kind and open !
Her english ! , SUPERED .
Ethel's house have the same structure as my gugu. Seriously, from inside out.
Her house is double de. Means there is stairs in the house >.<
Brandon went and play and keep telling Ken to teach him play. or what is the tricks to win .
Funny all the way . I sabo-ed Brandon , but not on purpose :D .

Melvin will be coming over to Ethel's house after the countdown because he is at his dancemate's house and he can only go out after the countdown. Lucky the MRT's service is until 2am.
He take from Yew Tee to Tamp. Super fun can , is like from one end to another end.
Due to less inconvenient , Ethel's mother will drive Melvin from there to Ethel's house. She is super kind. Keep chatting with me on the car before Mel came in :D ,
Have a fun time in the car too :D Mel is like super kind :D
Ordered Mac delivery . 2 family dinner box . A & B . Super big supper :D .
Melvin did not get to eat any because I forgotten to order special service. :D , I am quite sorry for that :(

Once he came, he played mahjong with the others.
He dont want to play with money because he is broke :D
But once he played, he seems to be winning alot of chips. ~~~ He got luck at the new year :D
After that , we spend the rest of the time using computer, searching chiobus and handsome guys for hours. & lastly, Kenneth & Melvin suddenly talked about horror stuffs.
Me and Ethel refuse to listen , because we are scared of it . :D Really. But me and Ethel have many things in common :D
& we sleep for awhile. I cannot sleep for long because I need to have my bio-clock fixed.
I love to sleep at Mel's lap. Always make me sleep :D , He did not push me away :D , I love him.
Seeing what Ethel and Kenneth do . I also want to do . And deja vu , Mel have the same thinking tooo :D

Time ticked very fast .
And so soon , it is already 8am :D.
Brandon want to cab home. so , we cab home .

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!! 
ILOVEMTJK :D I want to treat him as good as I can :D AHHAHA