Click for me :D

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

RANDOM - SISTER-FRIENDS

Weiqi & Xueqi
Senior of mine. I thought that they are in express class , but they are in thru train class.
So, they are counted my seniors although I only add them in facebook and follow them in twitter, I do not know them in real life :X . 
(The photo is copyrighted.)

But these 2 seniors, Xueqi & Weiqi , 
They are like so sisters, I hope to have this kind of friends in my class :D . 
Plus, they are together everytime , they have the same cca, Band. :D 

& they super slim can . :( . 
YOU SEE THE TUMMYYY. :( , they have none man :( 

hahahah , I just hope to have a friendship like theirs :D 
But, I have a friend that is almost the same as theirs , except that , we are close , but not so many things to do . I need to have more things to do , with Meryl :D I believe it can :D

Random fact 2 .
This person, before O level results , morning. (No, middle of the night) , he want to facetime me. :D LOL
So, this is the results.




FUNNYMAX !