Click for me :D

Thursday, January 26, 2012

FINALLY, JAILBROKEN

As what the title said , Jailbroken.
I think those iphone users will get to hear this often. And yeah , Finally, I get my phone successfully jailbroke . :P
It is a very bad first time experience, when I was trying out this on my own, I failed very badly, Cydia cannot be open. The end product all those, is that I have to restore everything in order to on my iphone back to normal :( .

Luckily, I got an expert in this. Tan Jun Wen.
Expressing my thanks through blogging, I think so >.<
I was suppose to be with them yesterday, but because of my choir, I was not able to go. :(
But those two cute guys, waited for me , Although I have to go over to Mac .
Junwen jailbreak his phone like nothing like this. Envy ? , Yeah, I am :P
So, ask him to help me to jailbreak my phone and he did. So, both of them came to my house . It was a mess. :D
Second time that Mel came my house, I think :) .
It took quite awhile to finish the whole thing, and I realized that Singtel's internet connection sucks when it is up to all the internet loading stuffs. -.- .
It took Junwen awhile to realised the problem too.

After everything is done, I want to go see my dear stars, so we went to 235 .
Shortly, I sent them to bus stop and there they go . Sad to see them go :( . I hate departing scene >.<
 Major Spamming by Melvin. >.< 

 Hahaha, the unglam-ness when I was taking this. 
But he is the one suggesting this, IS TOTALLY RARE, :P

Yeah. the Pokemon theme I download. I put for awhile only, because Junwen say it eats up battery faster than original 0.0